Escape To Zhangjiajie
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Beijing
Zhangjiajie is one of China's hidden gems. Although widely know by Chinese people, Zhangjiajie is still largely undiscovered by foreigners. Why not be the one to tell your friends?
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Beijing to Zhangjiajie, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Zhangjiajie)
Place & Transport: Zhangjiajie
Today's Activities: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Huangshizhai Cable Car, Jinbian Brook
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch, Chinese Dinner
- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park : Zhangjiajie is a famous tourism destination in Hunan province. The scenic area often called Zhangjiajie actually refers to Wulingyuan Scenic Area, covering an area of 264 square kilometers with over 97% forest coverage, which comprises the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Tianzi Mountain, Huanglongdong (Yellow Dragon Cave), Baofenghu (Baofeng Lake) and the Suoxi Valley.
At Wulingyuan, you witness the incredible scenery at Baofeng Lake, Huanglong Cave, Shi Painted Corridors, Peculiar Stone Bridge and other natural attractions. Great experiences are offered on the cable ride at Huangshi Village, or a sightseeing lift at Shuirao Simen and Bailong (White Dragon).
Minority culture and folklores are represented in nearby villages and towns, inhabited by Tujia, Bai, Miao and Hui people, making worthwhile side trips.
- Huangshizhai Cable Car: It lies to the west of Zhangjiajie Forest Park with an altitude of 1200m and covers an area of 250mu. You can take a cable car to Huangshizhai where you will appreciate the daunting rock columns. From the top, travellers can enjoy spectacular views of the forest with rough landscape.
- Jinbian Brook (2.5 hours): Located in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, it covers a distance of 7.5 km from north to south, winding across mountains and valleys. The brook is limpid through the year, with many scenic spots along the way. It is famous for Jinbian Cave-which has a height of 382km and looks like a huge flying eagle. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
Place & Transport: Zhangjiajie
Today's Activities: Mt. Tianzishan Cable Car, Junsheng Sandstone Painting Gallary
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Hei Zhu Gou Restaurant
- Mt. Tianzishan Cable Car: It is known for 4 natural spectacles - the clouds of mist that circle the peaks of the mountain,the amazing views of the rising sun,the moonlit nights and snowcapped winter peaks.They include more than 80 natural platforms to take in the magnificent scenery.Take the cable to enjoy the views downhill and relax.
Tips; It usually takes 30 minutes to wait for the cable car.
- Junsheng Sandstone Painting Gallary : Zhangjiajie Junsheng Art Institute Ancestors of Tujia nationality have lived on this quartz sandstone land for thousands of years and no one has ever expected that there is a son of Tujia people, who changes the sleeping sand in the water or on the mountains for over ten thousand years into a new type of world recognized art- sandstone painting. Entering Li Junsheng and enjoying his sandstone paintings, you will find that it is always the nature and soul with the fragrance of soil that is the most beautiful.
Address: No. 2, Ziwu East Rd, Zhangjiajie
- Hei Zhu Gou Restaurant : This restaurant is famous for its use of many varieties of fresh mushrooms together with the Tujia minority dishes served in the restaurant.
Place & Transport: Zhangjiajie to Beijing, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Zhangjiajie), Airport Transfer (Beijing), , Mengdong River Scenic Spot
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Mengdong River Scenic Spot: Mengdong River Scenic Spot is within the confines of Yongshun County, Xiangxi Tujiazu Miaozu Autonomous Prefecture, Hunan. It is reputed as "the back garden"of Zhangjiajie.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$1,219||-||- / $132 / -|
|6-9 Persons||-||$1,139||-||- / $132 / -|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$1,219||-||- / $132 / - /|
|6-9 Persons||-||$1,139||-||- / $132 / - /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Huangshizhai Cable Car, Jinbian Brook, Huangshi Fort, Tianzi Mountain, Mengdong River Scenic Spot
|Zhangjiajie||Zhangjiajie International Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Beijing, Zhangjiajie by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Beijing To Zhangjiajie Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
Zhangjiajie To Beijing Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Airport Tax for Domestic Flights
Airport Tax and Fuel Fee for Flights if applicable
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.