Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car) (2 hours): This less-crowded section of the Great Wall is a about 2.5 hours' drive from downtown Beijing. A cable car takes you to a good section (avoiding a very steep climb), where you can walk along the wall, through the watch towers and enjoy superb views as it snakes across the hills and mountains. You can return by cable car, walk down or walk along the wall for about an hour to descend by chairlift. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
- Temple of Heaven (1.5 hours): Built in 1420 during the Ming Dynasty, Temple of Heaven is a complex of Taoist buildings where emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties visited for annual ceremonies of pray for good harvests. Located in the south of Central Beijing, it covers an area of 273 hectares. Temple of Heaven was enrolled as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998.
- The Forbidden City (2.5 hours): The Forbidden City was home to 24 emperors between 1368 and 1911.This "city within a city" is a World Heritage Site, and is the largest and the best preserved ancient imperial architecture complex in the world, with great square, halls and gates contrast with intricate halls, gardens, courtyards and quarters. The exhibitions, both permanent and temporary, are all important treasures of ancient China.
- Tiananmen Square (50 minutes): Tian'anmen Square is the largest city square in the centre of Beijing, named after the Tiananmen (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace) which sits to its north, separating it from the Forbidden City. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several key events in Chinese history. As the world's largest city square and enduring symbol of China's national pride, it is surrounded by many imposing buildings including the Heavenly Gate (entry to the Forbidden City), Museums, government buildings and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum.
- Hutong Tour in Xicheng District (1 hour): Hutong is a maze of historic alleyways with old single storey traditional courtyard houses, which are now fast disappearing. In this one hour tour, you can hop on a rickshaw to ride through the narrow alleys as well as visit a local family then walk on the Silver Ingot Bridge (Yinding Bridge) and find out about the different thresholds of the courtyards.
- Nanshan Ski Resort: Located in the south of Miyun County and covering an area of more than 4000mu,this skiing resort is the largest of its kind in Beijing with the most advanced and complete facilities. There are activities such as skiing, water skiing, grass skiing, sliding and gliding, an ideal place for sightseeing and relaxation.
- Skiing and Ski Gear Rental (Optional):
Today is a free day for you. Arrange your own time and have fun in the ski resort.
Skiing Fee and Ski Gear Rental Fee for reference:
- 2 hours ski:￥120(weekday)￥180(weekend)￥200(holidays)
- 3 hours ski:￥140(weekday)￥220(weekend)￥240(holidays)
- 4 hours ski:￥160(weekday)￥240(weekend)￥280(holidays)
- Full day ski:￥240(weekday)￥360(weekend)￥390(holidays)
Ski Gear Rental:
- Ski suit rental:￥30 per set/per time
- Deposit of ski suit:￥200 per set
- Locker: ￥10 per one
- Deposit of locker:￥20 per one
- Skis rental: ￥30 per person/per time
- Snow cubing: ￥10(per person/per time)￥60(half hour/per one)￥100(one hour/per one)
- Deposit of snow cubing: ￥100 per one
- Sight-seeing lift: ￥20 per person/per way
- The information of the skiing fee is for reference only. Please double check the up-to-date prices on arrival.
- Weekdays are Monday to Thursday. Weekends are Friday to Sunday. Holidays are December 31 - January 3 and January 22 - January 30.
- The skiing fee above includes a set of ski gear (skis, ski boots and ski poles) and sight-seeing lift fee.
Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)