Airport Transfer (Beijing), Airport Transfer (Guilin)
- Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): Elephant Trunk Hill is located at the junction of Li River and Peach Blossom River. It is the symbol of Guilin with 55 meters high and got its name because its shape resembles an elephant with its trunk drinking from the Li River. The hill is pierced with many caves and topped with a small pagoda.
- Reed Flute Cave (1 hour): Located 5 kilometers northwest of Guilin city, the Reed Flute Cave gets the name from the reeds used for making flutes and pipes that grow at its entrance. The cave is regarded as the largest and most impressive cave in Guilin. It is 240 meters long, and the length of the tour is about 550 meters offering a magic land of stalactites, stalagmites, stone pillars, stone curtains, birds, plants and animals in fantastic shapes and colors. The visit lasts for 40 minutes and there are a lot of steps. Watch your step as the lights are dim. You guide will show you by electric torch.
- Seven Star Park (including the panda house): Situated on the eastern side of the Li River, it is the biggest park inside Guilin city. Its takes its name from Seven Star Hill which consists of seven peaks which are said to resemble the star pattern of the Ursa Major (Big Dipper) constellation. Attractions in the park include Flowers Bridge, Camel Hill and much more. The Panda House features a number of beautiful pandas.
- Longji Terraced Field: In Longsheng county, 90km away from Guilin.It is a national 3A scenery spot, the Terrence Field are like chains or ribbons spreading from the foot of the hill to the top. The small one looks like spiral shell and some big ones are like towers. The fields lie tier by tier, grand and beautiful. Sedan chairs are available from the parking lot to the top of the mountain for customers who would like to see the great views but fail to climb all the way up to the top, it takes about CNY350 per person for the round trip. Note: When tourists reach the foot of the hills (entrance to the scenic area), they are required to get off their own vehicle and change to the scenic area’s shuttle bus to get to the village.
- Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo. (4 hours): A cruise along the Li River between Guilin and Yangshuo is an unforgettable experience. As you take in the stunning scenery, there's something interesting to see at almost every bend in the river. Between spectacular limestone peaks you'll see graceful bamboo groves, farmers tending rice paddies, and lumbering water buffaloes pulling carts or cooling off in the river. You may see fishermen gliding along on their narrow bamboo rafts, and if you're very lucky you might see one of the famous fishing cormorants. Boats depart from various wharves, according to the height of the river at different times of the year.The Li river cruise is by a medium size boat which can accommodate about 140 passengers.
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshuo traffic for 10 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshuo countryside. Biking alongside the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. You will have a family visit on the half way. It is an opportunity to see a real country life and talk to the local farmers.