Beijing Niujie Mosque Muslim Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Beijing
Make full use of time in Beijing to explore the must-see highlights, the largest and oldest mosque in Beijing – Niujie Mosque, local markets and shops. Well-chosen Halal restaurants and Muslim hotels are included.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Beijing, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Beijing)
Place & Transport: Beijing
Today's Activities: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, The Niujie Mosque, WangFujing Shopping Street, Li Heng Tang Pearl Store
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Xilaishun Restaurant, Chinese Dinner at A Fun Ti Restaurant
- The Forbidden City (2.5 hours): The Forbidden City was home to 24 emperors between 1368 and 1911.This "city within a city" is a World Heritage Site, and is the largest and the best preserved ancient imperial architecture complex in the world, with great square, halls and gates contrast with intricate halls, gardens, courtyards and quarters. The exhibitions, both permanent and temporary, are all important treasures of ancient China.
- Tiananmen Square (50 minutes): Tian'anmen Square is the largest city square in the centre of Beijing, named after the Tiananmen (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace) which sits to its north, separating it from the Forbidden City. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several key events in Chinese history. As the world's largest city square and enduring symbol of China's national pride, it is surrounded by many imposing buildings including the Heavenly Gate (entry to the Forbidden City), Museums, government buildings and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum.
- The Niujie Mosque (30 minutes): The Niujie (Ox Street) Mosque in Beijing's Xuanwu District is the spiritual centre for the 10,000 Muslims living in this area. It is the biggest and oldest mosque in Beijing. When it was first built some thousand years ago, the architecture of the Ox Street Mosque was totally Arabic in style. However, time has taken its toll and after many phases of reconstruction and renovation, elements of Chinese traditional architecture have crept in.
- WangFujing Shopping Street: Wangfujing is considered the central heart of the city of Beijing. Along the 810-metre-long street and in an area of about 810 square meters are over 200 shops. The new street provides convenience for pedestrians since vehicles are prohibited from most of the shopping area. In spite of being modern, the renovated Wangfujing Street has retained its traditional cultural atmosphere. The street combines traditional and modern styles with culture and commerce.
- Li Heng Tang Pearl Store: Lihengtang Pearl Store is a state-run enterprise that cultivates processes, manufactures and sells all type of fresh water and sea pearls. China is the largest fresh water pearl producer in the world with the main base being in Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. Famous varieties of seawater pearls include: The Tahitian Black Pearl and Nanyang Golden pearl. The Lihengtang Pearl Store offer pearls of all types and quality pearls and caters to all price ranges. China Highlights customers will see the seeds being planted in the live mussel and also how learn how to differentiate real pearls from fake. This is a great opportunity to buy genuine pearls, with that come with a guarantee, for your family and friends but there is absolutely no pressure to buy.
Address: No.2 North Gate Kongjunzhihuixueyuan
- Xilaishun Restaurant: Xilaishun Restaurant is an old and famous Muslim restaurant,built in the early 20th century and is decorated in traditional Islamic style with arch style gate. The restaurant specializes in roast duck, hot pot, garlic flavor roast lamb and other Islamic style food.
- A Fun Ti Restaurant: A Fun Ti Restaurant is one of our most recommended Muslim restaurants, which specializes in Xinjiang Uygur traditional cuisine with entertainment provided by traditional music and dancing. The fun usually begins after 8:00pm. The resident Uygur musicians play while the dancer dances bringing feasting to an immediate halt. We recommend that you arrival 30mins prior to the fun starting as service might be slow during the show. The restaurant has become so popular that reservations are necessary almost every night of the week.
Place & Transport: Beijing
Today's Activities: The Badaling Great Wall, Yaxiu Cloth Market, Shahe Cloisonne Factory
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Beijing Golden Palace International Restaurant, Chinese Dinner at Red Rose Restaurant
- The Badaling Great Wall (1.5 hours): This very popular section, the first part of the Great Wall that was opened to the public, has been extensively restored. It climbs across superb mountain scenery 75km NW of Beijing. The battlements and watchtowers are high and steep in places, and provide wonderful views across the hills. Wear good walking shoes, and protection from the weather.
- Yaxiu Cloth Market: Located on Sanlitun Lu, Chaoyang District, near the northeast embassy area, is similar to the Silk Market. It's an indoor 4-floor store, Beijing's clothing market. Here you can find a lot of clothing and other daily necessities, including calligraphy materials, army surplus gear, tea sets, farmer's paintings and luggage.
- Beijing Golden Palace International Restaurant: Golden Palace Friendship Store Co., Ltd is a multi-functional shopping mall containing shopping store, Cloisonné factory, and restaurant. It located near the Badaling Great Wall. It is a great place to see cloisonne shopping made by traditional methods and to purchase high quality pieces. Good quality meals are available in clean, pleasant surroundings. The restaurant caters to a wide variety of tastes.
- Shahe Cloisonne Factory : Sha He Cloisonne Factory manufactures and sells high quality Cloisonne ware. High quality Cloisonne also called "Copper - body and wire inlaid Enamel" requires an elaborate and complicated manufacturing process including hammering, filigree welding, enamel filling, surface polishing and gilding. This is a popular place for those looking for special, quality souvenirs. China Highlights customers have the opportunity to see the manufacturing process. This is an exclusive offer for our customers! There is no pressure to buy!
Address: Dingfu Huang Zhuang North District Beijing
- Red Rose Restaurant: This Muslim restaurant has a beautiful name: Red Rose. It is famous for Xinjiang style halah food such as Dapanji (chicken with handmade noodles and vegetables), roast goat or the popular lamb kebabs. The song and dance routines and beautiful Uigher dancing will add to your enjoyement.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$499||$499||$419||$220 / $207 / $141 /|
|6-9 Persons||$399||$399||$319||$220 / $207 / $141 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$569||$499||$419||$283 / $207 / $141 /|
|6-9 Persons||$469||$399||$319||$283 / $207 / $141 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, The Niujie Mosque, WangFujing Shopping Street, The Badaling Great Wall, Yaxie Cloth Market
|Beijing||Crowne Plaza Beijing
||Xin Jiang Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Beijing by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.