2-Day Beijing Excursion from Tianjin Port
2 Days Tianjin Cruise Port Transfer-Beijing Round Trip
Enjoy a relaxed and comfortable Tianjin Cruise Port – Beijing transfer or vice versa, explore imperial life in the Forbidden City, and walk along the Great Wall — one of the iconic sights of China.
- Skip the lines and explore more at the world’s largest imperial palace — the Forbidden City
- Two hours hiking to the eighth world wonders - the Great Wall at Mutianyu and enjoy the beautiful sunset
- Enjoy free water, beer, and more at the China Highlights Refreshments Kiosk
- Keep connected with our portable Wi-Fi anytime and anywheree
- No shops, no factories, no time-wasting, no hidden costs
- Entrance to the attractions listed in the itinerary
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Transfers between Tianjin Port, hotels, attractions, and airport/train station
- Local English-speaking tour guide and driver service
- Optional Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi in car
Price Per Person in US Dollars
On our Small Group Tour, you will share the tour with other tourists (maximum 6 people per group). The price is valid for Tianjin Cruise Port – Beijing – Capital Airport or vice versa. We can also arrange a train station transfer. If you would prefer a private tour or have any special requests, please contact us for a customized quotation.
with 5* hotel
with 4* hotel
with/ without hotel
We recommend that tourists who require walking assistance book a private tour, and we are happy to provide a wheelchair and walking sticks.
Extensions and Hotels:
If you want to stay longer at the hotel, please notify us using the inquiry form and we will reserve the room for you as per your requirements with the following discounted prices:
- • The price for the 4-star hotel (Sunworld Hotel) is $79 per night.
- • The price for the 5-star hotel (Regent Beijing Hotel) is $184 per night.
The discounted hotel price is only available in this itinerary. It may vary if you want to change the itinerary or tailor-make your itinerary.
If you prefer to book a hotel by yourself, we recommend that you book a hotel within the 2nd Ring Road to save time for touring.
Meals: lunch at Courtyard 7 Restaurant
Tianjin Cruise Port Transfer: Our tour guides will arrive at Tianjin one day in advance. On your arrival day, they will wait for you at Gate 3 in the early morning. Depending on the different ship, we suggest you exit disembark as soon as possible to reserve more time for visiting Beijing. The journey from the cruise port to Beijing city center is about 2.5 hours.
Lunch: Courtyard 7 is located in the central area of Nan Luo Guo. Its well-designed Chinese-style modeling and layout give it an antique and rustic feel. Its specially featured restaurant provides modern French dishes. Sitting in Courtyard 7, you may experience the fusion of Eastern and Western culture, and enjoy an atmosphere that combines an ancient and modern feel.
There, you can not only taste delicious gourmet food, but can also enjoy a calm haven in such a busy city. Courtyard 7 welcomes you to stay and enjoy the experience.
Tian’anmen Square (50 minutes): Tian'anmen Square is the largest city square in the center of Beijing, named after the Tian’anmen (literally meaning the “Gate of Heavenly Peace”), which sits to the north of it, separating it from the Forbidden City. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several key events in Chinese history.
As the world's largest city square and an enduring symbol of China's national pride, it is surrounded by many imposing buildings including the Heavenly Gate (entrance to the Forbidden City), museums, government buildings, and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum.
The Forbidden City (2½ hours): The Forbidden City was home to 24 emperors between 1368 and 1911.This "city within a city" is a World Heritage site, and is the largest and the best preserved ancient imperial architecture complex in the world, with a great square, halls, and gates that contrast with intricate halls, gardens, courtyards, and quarters. The exhibitions, both permanent and temporary, are all important treasures of ancient China.
Meals: breakfast at hotel, lunch at Xin Shuang Quan Restaurant
The Great Wall at Mutianyu (2 hours): This less-crowded section of the Great Wall is about 2½ hours' drive from downtown Beijing. A cable car takes you to a good section (avoiding a very steep climb), where you can walk along the wall, through the watchtowers, and enjoy superb views as it snakes across the hills and mountains.
You can return by cable car, walk down, or walk along the wall for about an hour to descend by chairlift. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
Temple of Heaven (1½ hours): Built in 1420 during the Ming Dynasty, Temple of Heaven is a complex of Taoist buildings where emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties visited for annual ceremonies of pray for good harvests. Located in the south of Central Beijing, it covers an area of 273 hectares. Temple of Heaven was enrolled as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998.
Xin Shuang Quan Restaurant: Xin Shuang Quan Restaurant is near the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. This garden style restaurant serves farmhouse dishes, specializing in rainbow trout, sturgeon, and salmon. The fabulous taste will leave you with great memories.
Beijing to Tianjin Cruise Port Transfer: The transfer back to Tianjin Cruise Port is arranged, and you will arrive at the Tianjin International Cruise Port no later than 4pm. If you need to arrive earlier, please tell your tour guide.
Suitable for: Princess Cruises: Sapphire Princess, Holland America: Ms Volendam, Oceania Cruises: Nautica, Silversea: Silver Shadow
|Shanghai||Arrive in Shanghai, Shanghai day tour (Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, The Bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Home's Restaurant (Lunch))|
|Shanghai||Zhujiajiao Water Town with boat ride, back to ship after tour|
Suitable for: Crystal Cruises: Serenity, Crystal Cruises: Symphony, Oceania Cruises: Insignia, Seabourn: Sojourn
|Shanghai||Arrive in Shanghai, Shanghai day tour (Home's Restaurant (Lunch), Yuyuan Garden, City God Temple, The Bund, Jade Buddha Temple)|
|Shanghai||One day tour to Tongli Watertown with boat ride, lunch included|
|Shanghai||Shanghai city tour (Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall), back to ship after tour|
- Our tour guides, drivers and staff will arrive at Tianjin one day ahead of you to avoid fatigue driving and ensure your safety.
- Easy to find China Highlights as all tour guides stay together with banners. During pick-up, China Highlights tour guides will stay in front of the exit and make sure you can see us immediately.
- Our local tour guide will introduce Beijing to you on your jounrey (about 2 hours), including background of Beijing and China, some dos and don'ts on travel and night shows.
- Our car is licensed and registered with Beijing Tourism Administration. The driver will be familiar with the roads and routes to all destinations and restaurants, and the car will be equipped with Wi-Fi and a device that you can use throughout Beijing.
For the past decade, we have insisted on recycling our tour vehicles every four years, so that we are certain that the vehicle you will be taking is less than two years old. Most importantly, each of our vehicles is insured, and has 50,000 CNY coverage for each passenger.
- Unlike some other online travel agents who sell tour products made by local travel agents, we built our own branch company in Beijing in 2010, and since then we started to make our own unique products. We aim to deliver a high-value tour to every one of our customers. We have more than 50 local staff in Beijing to solve your problems on the spot.
• Emergency contact: 0086-13910694045 (24-7 customer service)
• Beijing address: Room 204, Building 8, Beijingxiangsu, Wuliqiao Erjie, Chaoyang District
1. Payment Methods:
We now offer three payment methods: PayPal, credit card authorization via fax, and wire transfer. PayPal is recommended for its safety and efficiency. You can pay with USA dollars, Australian dollars, European dollars, and British pounds directly with your credit card or debit card if you do not have a PayPal account.
2. Cancellation Policy:
In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to China Highlights (unless any cancellation fee is applicable) within 14 days of our receipt of your written cancellation request. Visit here for more details.