Airport Transfer (Beijing)
The Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, Hutong Tour including the Bell Tower or the Drum Tower((rickshaw tour), Learn to apply Facial Makeup for the Beijing opera
- The Forbidden City (2.5 hours): The Forbidden City was home to 24 emperors between 1368 and 1911.This "city within a city" is a World Heritage Site, and is the largest and the best preserved ancient imperial architecture complex in the world, with great square, halls and gates contrast with intricate halls, gardens, courtyards and quarters. The exhibitions, both permanent and temporary, are all important treasures of ancient China.
- Tiananmen Square (50 minutes): Tian'anmen Square is the largest city square in the centre of Beijing, named after the Tiananmen (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace) which sits to its north, separating it from the Forbidden City. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several key events in Chinese history. As the world's largest city square and enduring symbol of China's national pride, it is surrounded by many imposing buildings including the Heavenly Gate (entry to the Forbidden City), Museums, government buildings and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum.
- Hutong Tour including the Bell Tower or the Drum Tower((rickshaw tour): Hutong is a maze of historic alleyways with old single storey traditional courtyard houses, which are now fast disappearing. In this one hour tour, you can hop on a rickshaw to ride through the narrow alleys as well as visit a local family and find out about the different thresholds of the courtyards. Visit the Gate and the Drum tower or the Bell tower.
Learn to apply Facial Makeup for the Beijing opera: Applying the facial makeup for Chinese traditional opera is an art. It is characterized by exquisite patterns of bright colors and fine, smooth lines applied by painting with brush and by applying by hand to achieve artistic exaggeration. Get a taste of this art form from an expert teacher as you apply the makeup to a mask. You can choose the make up for your favorite character. (Time: 0.5)
- The Mutianyu Great Wall(with round way cable car) (2 hours): This less-crowded section of the Great Wall is a about 2.5 hours' drive from downtown Beijing. A cable car takes you to a good section (avoiding a very steep climb), where you can walk along the wall, through the watch towers and enjoy superb views as it snakes across the hills and mountains. You can return by cable car, walk down or walk along the wall for about an hour to descend by chairlift. Wear good walking shoes and protection from the weather.
- Temple of Heaven (1.5 hours): Built in 1420 during the Ming Dynasty, Temple of Heaven is a complex of Taoist buildings where emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties visited for annual ceremonies of pray for good harvests. Located in the south of Central Beijing, it covers an area of 273 hectares. Temple of Heaven was enrolled as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998.
- Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony (2 hours): The palace is about 12 kilometers northwest of the city center and is equally as famous as the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace is called 'Yiheyuan'(Garden of Nurtured Harmony) in Chinese. It is the best preserved and the largest imperial gardens in China and one of Beijing's premier attractions. It is also possible to cruise on the lake which takes 10 minutes by the ferry boat.
- Beijing Zoo (1 hour): Beijing Zoo was initially named Ten Thousand Animal Garden which was built in 1908, proving that it already has had a history of more than 90 years. Beijing Zoo mainly exhibits wild and rare animals growing in China, such as the Panda.
- Beijing Aquarium (2 hours): The park is positioned on the northern bank of the Chang River inside the Beijing Zoo.It is the largest aquarium in a non- coastal city in the world and a 4 A’s scenic zone of China.
Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)