Airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Hutong Tour in Xicheng District (1 hour): Hutong is a maze of historic alleyways with old single storey traditional courtyard houses, which are now fast disappearing. In this one hour tour, you can hop on a rickshaw to ride through the narrow alleys as well as visit a local family then walk on the Silver Ingot Bridge (Yinding Bridge) and find out about the different thresholds of the courtyards.
- The Forbidden City (2.5 hours): The Forbidden City was home to 24 emperors between 1368 and 1911.This "city within a city" is a World Heritage Site, and is the largest and the best preserved ancient imperial architecture complex in the world, with great square, halls and gates contrast with intricate halls, gardens, courtyards and quarters. The exhibitions, both permanent and temporary, are all important treasures of ancient China.
- Basic Chinese Learning – Greetings and conversations starters (1 hour): You will learn some practical words for greeting, such as good morning, how is going and nice to meet you. It is very useful for you to start a conversation and express your friendship when traveling in China. The guide will teach you on the spare time, like lunch time or road transfer. You can practice the Chinese with your fellows after the tour.
- Tiananmen Square (50 minutes): Tian'anmen Square is the largest city square in the centre of Beijing, named after the Tiananmen (literally, Gate of Heavenly Peace) which sits to its north, separating it from the Forbidden City. It has great cultural significance as it was the site of several key events in Chinese history. As the world's largest city square and enduring symbol of China's national pride, it is surrounded by many imposing buildings including the Heavenly Gate (entry to the Forbidden City), Museums, government buildings and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum.
- The Badaling Great Wall (1.5 hours): This very popular section, the first part of the Great Wall that was opened to the public, has been extensively restored. It climbs across superb mountain scenery 75km NW of Beijing. The battlements and watchtowers are high and steep in places, and provide wonderful views across the hills. Wear good walking shoes, and protection from the weather.
- Beijing Shaolin Martial Art School (2 hours): As a key martial arts school in Beijing, Beijing Shaolin Martial Art School was established in 1991. The Martial Art, Chinese Dance, Dragon Play, Sanda skills, all these performances of strong Chinese characters, especially the traditional Kungfu are the courses of Beijing Shaolin Martial Art School.
- Basic Chinese Learning - Introduction (1 hour): You will learn practical words about introduction, such as what is your name, my name is Sam and this is my friend. Our goal is to help you make friends while you’re in China. The guide will also teach you during spare time, like lunch time and while you’re on the road.
Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony, Basic Chinese Learning - Identifying Objects, Hotel to airport Transfer (Beijing)
- Temple of Heaven (1.5 hours): Built in 1420 during the Ming Dynasty, Temple of Heaven is a complex of Taoist buildings where emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties visited for annual ceremonies of pray for good harvests. Located in the south of Central Beijing, it covers an area of 273 hectares. Temple of Heaven was enrolled as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1998.
- Summer Palace with boat Cruise and the Garden of Virtue and Harmony (2 hours): The palace is about 12 kilometers northwest of the city center and is equally as famous as the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace is called 'Yiheyuan'(Garden of Nurtured Harmony) in Chinese. It is the best preserved and the largest imperial gardens in China and one of Beijing's premier attractions. It is also possible to cruise on the lake which takes 10 minutes by the ferry boat.
- Basic Chinese Learning - Identifying Objects (1 hour): You will learn practical words for identifying Objects, such as what is this, what are those and where is it? This practical vocabulary will be helpful when shopping and on the trip. The guide will teach you on the spare time, like lunch time or road transfer.