Visit Crown Cave And Li River Hike
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Guilin
This tour will take you to visit the most interesting and most way to vist cave in China, the highlights of part of tour is stay near by the Li river and then takes a hiking tour. along the Li River gives a great opportunity see the gorgeous Li River scenery close-up and the life of the farmers who live by the river.
Duration: 6 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guilin, Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guilin)
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Seven Star Park, Pearl Culture Shop
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at McFound Restaurant
- Elephant Trunk Hill (40 minutes): Elephant Trunk Hill is located at the junction of Li River and Peach Blossom River. It is the symbol of Guilin with 55 meters high and got its name because its shape resembles an elephant with its trunk drinking from the Li River. The hill is pierced with many caves and topped with a small pagoda.
- Fubo Hill: Fubo Hill is on the west bank of the Li River in the city center. Partially submerged in the river it was named after General Fubo of the Tang Dynasty who built Mayuan Temple on the hill. Because of its location and height, Fubo Hill can tame the waves and stop the surging waters which then form whirlpools. It is 213 meters above sea level and 62 meters above ground level. There are almost 350 steps to climb to reach top of hill and but then you can enjoy a birds eye view of Guilin city.
- Seven Star Park: Situated on the eastern side of the Li River, it is the biggest park inside Guilin city. Its takes its name from Seven Star Hill which consists of seven peaks which are said to resemble the star pattern of the Ursa Major (Big Dipper) constellation. Attractions in the park include Flowers Bridge, Camel Hill and much more. The Panda House features a number of beautiful pandas.
- McFound Restaurant: A restaurant which decorated in traditional northern style, with wheaten food of full aroma and household atmosphere of authentic culture, is warmly welcome for customers.
- Pearl Culture Shop: Guilin is fortunate to have a company that is licensed by the Government to both grow and sell pearls. The Pearls are cultivated in the clean waters of the South China Sea off the coast of Guangxi province and then transported to Guilin for processing and to be created in the superb jewelry that you will see exhibited. You will also learn how to tell the difference between real and fake pearls and well as seeing the production process. Pearls purchased here will be of the highest quality and their authenticity is guaranteed.
Tel: 0773-2893 008
Address: Opposite Sleeping Budda Rock, 12, Taohuajiang Road, Guilin
Place & Transport: Guilin
Today's Activities: Gudong Scenic Areas, Crown Cave
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Gudong Scenic Areas: South of Daxu town of Lingchuan; 8km away from the road; 25km from Guilin. It is a national 3A scenery spot. The falls here are in different shapes with thick woods on two sides and the water is clear and sweet.The waterfall climbing areas is open to the tourist in Summer time from May to October,and provided with the protective equipment, it is a good place for experience adventure and excitement in Guilin.
- Crown Cave: 29km south of Guilin, the Crown Cave is a giant subterranean river cavern by the Li River. Taking the shape of the gold crown of ancient emperor, the cave is 12 km long and consists of three parts. Views inside are fantastic, stalactites and stalagmites in all strangle shape are illuminated by lights and glisten with a golden glow. An underground stream passes through the cave and then joins the Li River. The cave has modern sightseeing facilities, including an elevator, small train, boats and sightseeing roller coaster.
Place & Transport: Guilin to Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Hiking along the Li river from crown cave
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Hiking along the Li river from crown cave: Hiking along the Li River gives a great opportunity see the gorgeous Li River scenery close-up and the life of the farmers who live by the river.The starting point is from hotel you stay. The hike from Crown Cave to Xingping is about 30 km and it takes about 6 hours at a medium pace. You will pass small villages; see rice fields, orchards and unique karst mountains. It is pleasant to count how many horses on the famous nine-horses-fresco as well as take a picture at Xingping which is featured on the 20 Yuan bank note. You will need to cross the river three times in a ferry boat during the hike. Our driver will pick you up at Xingping and then drive the 40 minutes to Yangshuo. Please bring some snacks for lunch since there is no restaurant along the way.
Place & Transport: Yangshuo
Today's Activities: Yangshuo Countryside Cycling, Tai Chi Experience in Yangshuo
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at cafe Del Moon
- Yangshuo Countryside Cycling: Experience the hustle & bustle of the Yangshuo traffic for 10 minutes before you escape onto the country roads, lanes and tracks of the distinctive and beautiful Yangshuo countryside. Biking alongside the paddy field and orchards that surround the famous mountains will give a fascinating insight into life in rural China. You will have a family visit on the half way. It is an opportunity to see a real country life and talk to the local farmers.
- cafe Del Moon: Cafe Del Moon is one of the most popular restaurants in Yangshuo West Street, it serve western cuisine especially for firewood pizza, as well as variety of ground coffee are provided in the restaurants, people can choose to take the upstairs seat to enjoy the surrounding mountain scenery.
Tai Chi Experience in Yangshuo:
Tai chi is an internal martial art system which places emphasis on the development and control of Chi (Consciousness) energy within the body. Today, you will be able to practice Taiji in a park with a mountain backdrop. Your teacher will share some basic skills as an introduction to the art.
What happens during the class?
1. Full illustration of Tai chi by Tai Chi master.
2. Demonstration by Yang Style Tai Chi master.
3. Tutor to learn Tai Chi Quan
4. After class, experimenters are invited to compete doing Tai Chi.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$899||$779||$719||$377 / $226 / $165 /|
|6-9 Persons||$669||$519||$499||$377 / $226 / $165 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$959||$859||$719||$429 / $310 / $165 /|
|6-9 Persons||$719||$609||$499||$429 / $310 / $165 /|
Tour Length: 6 Days
Attractions: Elephant Trunk Hill, Fubo Hill, Seven Star Park, Gudong Scenic Areas, Crown Cave, Hiking along the Li river from crown cave, Yangshuo Countryside Cycling
||Guilin Bravo Hotel
||Guilin Osmanthus Hotel
|Guilin||Foggy Villa of Daxu
||Foggy Villa of Daxu
||Foggy Villa of Daxu
||Green Lotus Hotel
||Yangshuo Aiyuan Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guilin, Yangshuo by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Entrance City To Guilin Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
Guilin To Departure City Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.