Essence Of Guiyang Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Located on the eastern slope of the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau, Guiyang is surrounded by green mountains. This tour will provides a half day city tour and the rest of the day in Qingyan Ancient Town which is 29 kilometers from Guiyang and famous for its ancient architecture.
Duration: 3 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Guiyang , Flight No. TBA
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Guiyang)
Place & Transport: Guiyang
Today's Activities: Jiaxiulou, Qingyan Ancient Town, Qianling Park,
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Jiaxiulou (30 minutes): Built in 1598, and is one of the symbols of Guiyang. The tower is a timberwork building with attics, and twelve stone pillars at the bottom. It is surrounded by a marble balustrade. Jiaxiu Tower is linked with the Fuyu Bridge which connects both the south and north banks.
- Qingyan Ancient Town (1 hour): Established as a town in 1738 in the Ming Dyanasty, it is 29 kilometers from Guiyang. As the historic and cultural town in the province, there are 9 temples, 2 shrines, one palace and other well preserved ancient constructions, which shows the excellent skills of ancient architecture. It was designated as a national cultural relic in 1995.
- Qianling Park (1 hour): Situated on Qianling Hill, which is 1.5 kilometers from the center of Guiyang City, the park covers an area of 426 hectares. First built in 1957, it is a unique park in the city and a 4-A National Tourist Attraction. In the park, there are verdant old trees spreading their shades, the Qianling Lake rippling in the breeze, the Nine-winds Path zigzagging up the mountain and fish swimming leisurely in the Seven-star Lotus Pond.
- : It is one of the best vegetarian restaurants in Guiyang. The restaurant is full of Buddhist atmosphere with Buddhist music at shrine and the food is made of vegetable and bean curd but tasted like sweet and sour pork, fried shrimp, etc.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$359||$219||$179||$238 / $99 / $74 /|
|6-9 Persons||$299||$159||$119||$238 / $99 / $74 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$379||$219||$179||$258 / $99 / $74 /|
|6-9 Persons||$319||$159||$119||$258 / $99 / $74 /|
Tour Length: 3 Days
Attractions: Jiaxiulou, Qingyan Ancient Town
|Guiyang||Kempinski Hotel Guiyang
||Trade Point Hotel
||Shaoxing Hotel - Guiyang
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guiyang by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Entrance City To Guiyang Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
Guiyang To Departure City Transfer via: Flight, TBA (Our arrangements)
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.