Haikou Essence Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Haikou
Haikou is a capital of the Hainan province as well as a economical, political and cultural center. On this tour, you will visit the essence of Haikou City.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Haikou , Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Haikou)
Place & Transport: Haikou
Today's Activities: Volcano Crater Park, Impression Hainan,
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch, Chinese Dinner
- Volcano Crater Park (2 hours): Located 15 kilometers southwest of Haikou, Shishan is one of the dormant volcano clusters that erupted about 10,000 years ago. It has a double cone shape with north and south peaks and is hollow in the middle.
Impression Hainan: The show is directed by highly acclaimed director Zhang Yimou. The show is high in color and spectacular visual effects and is held in an open air theater built specially for the event. It blends perfectly with Hainan's natural scenery, including the nearby beach, swaying coconut trees and sea views.
Place & Transport: Haikou
Today's Activities: Mangrove Forest in Dongzhai Port, , Haikou Old Street
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Mangrove Forest in Dongzhai Port: Located 30 km east of Haikou, the Dongzhaigang mangrove forest is one of the best preserved and largest habitats of its type in China. It possesses an extensive network of channels, rich flora and unique wildlife, including numerous rare migrating bird species. You will be taken on a small boat and navigate through this unique environment.
- Haikou Old Street: Haikou Old Street, with its distinctive century old Sino-Portuguese architecture, narrow ram¬bling streets, white painted buildings sheltering the sidewalks, lively markets and much more, is a good place to know the history of Haikou City.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$539||$419||-||$173 / $110 / -|
|6-9 Persons||$419||$349||-||$173 / $110 / -|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$539||$469||-||$173 / $110 / - /|
|6-9 Persons||$419||$349||-||$173 / $110 / - /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Volcano Crater Park, Mangrove Forest in Dongzhai Port, Haikou Old Street
|Haikou||Crown Spa Resort Hainan
||Bao Hua Harbour View Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Haikou, Xinglong, Sanya by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.