Harbin's Ice Wonderland Exploration
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Harbin
Harbin is famous for being an Ice Wonderland but it much more. Combine the magic of the winter spectacular with the many other attractions that Harbin has to offer. Perhaps your highlight will be feeding a rare Siberian Tiger.
From January 5 to February 25
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Harbin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Harbin)
Place & Transport: Harbin
Today's Activities: Sun Island Scenic Area, Siberian Tiger Park, The Central Street, Harbin Zhaolin Park
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Dongfang Jiaozi Wang (King of Eastern Dumplings)
- Sun Island Scenic Area (1.5 hours): Sun Island Park is a major sight of Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival. In winter during the festival, the park becomes a wonderful snow world with many snow sculptures of various sizes created by Chinese and international artists. In summer the park is a big recreational center.
- Siberian Tiger Park (1 hour): It is the largest breeding center in the world for Siberian tigers. Tourists take a bus with wire-mesh protection through the park to see at close quarters about 100 purebred Siberian tigers, who roam freely inside the park. There is also a cage area housing lions, pumas, leopards and ligers (result of a lion and a tiger breeding). Tourists can purchase meat or live poultry to feed the tigers.
- The Central Street (30 minutes): Originally built in 1898, Central Street is the most prosperous street in Harbin. This one-mile-long pedestrian street is also considered an architectural art gallery, with buildings of the most influential western architectural styles, such as Baroque and Byzantine, lining both sides. Central Street also provides a good opportunity for shopping and dining.
- Harbin Zhaolin Park: Zhaolin Park is a major attraction of Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival. In winter it is turned into a world of ice lanterns created with a certain theme. At night the park is colorful, brought to life with lighting and sound. During the three other seasons the park is a recreational area.
- Dongfang Jiaozi Wang (King of Eastern Dumplings): The Dangfang restaurant is one of the most popular restaurants in Harbin. It specializes in Northeastern Chinese cuisine, with Dumplings as its specialty. It is highly recommended by customers for its good food and reasonable prices.
Place & Transport: Harbin
Today's Activities: Winter Swimming Watching, The Jile Temple (Jile si), Confucius Temple, Dragon tower, The Ice and Snow World
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at The Zhengyanglou Restaurant
- Winter Swimming Watching (30 minutes): The ice city of Harbin is an ideal place for various kinds of winter sports. Some local people, especially senior citizens, believe that winter swimming benefits the health. When the outdoor temperature falls to −30℃ (−22℉), these swimmers wear their swimsuits and plunge into the icy swimming pool chiseled through the frozen surface of the Songhua River.
- The Jile Temple (Jile si): Built in 1923, Jile Temple is the largest Buddhist Temple in Heilongjiang Province. Its architecture and layout all follow the Chinese Buddhist style. It is very popular among local people, especially during traditional festivals, when people come to pray and burn incense. There is pagoda complex inside the temple where tourists can admire the ancient pagodas.
- Confucius Temple : Built in 1926, it is the largest and best preserved Confucian temple in Northeast China. The whole complex was constructed in memory of Confucius, an influential Chinese philosopher who lived about 2,500 years ago. Each year, a grand traditional ceremony is held in late September to worship this great thinker.
- Dragon tower: Dragon Tower with a height of 336 meters (1,102 ft) is a landmark of Harbin City, and it serves as Heilongjiang TV Broadcasting Tower. The observation platform at 190 meters (623 ft) gives a nice panoramic view of Harbin City. A revolving restaurant at the height of 186 meters (610 ft) offers a nice dining experience.
- The Ice and Snow World (1.5 hours): Located on the north bank of the Songhua River, Ice and Snow World is a major attraction of Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival. Artists from around China, and around the world, gather together to create a galaxy of ice and snow sculptures, which look even more beautiful when lit up after dusk.
- The Zhengyanglou Restaurant: The Zhengyanglou Restaurant is one of the most popular restaurants in Harbin. It specializes in Northeastern Chinese cuisine. It is highly recommended by customers for its good food and reasonable prices.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,019||$849||$729||$545 / $370 / $258 /|
|6-9 Persons||$899||$719||$609||$545 / $370 / $258 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$699||$699||$639||$311 / $306 / $258 /|
|6-9 Persons||$579||$569||$519||$311 / $306 / $258 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Sun Island Scenic Area, Siberian Tiger Park, The Central Street, Harbin Zhaolin Park, Winter Swimming Watching, The Jile Temple (Jile si), Confucius Temple, Dragon tower, The Ice and Snow World
|Harbin||Sofitel Wanda Harbin
||Holiday Inn City Center Harbin
||Modern Hotel Harbin
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Harbin by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.