Alshan Ski With Essence Of Northern Inner Mongolia Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Alshan Ski Resort is regards as China's second-best ski resort. Sking in there and explore northern Inner Mongaolia will let you unforgettable exprience. You will not to miss those essences, including the beautiful sights of the Hulun Buir Grassland, the virgin forest of Daxinganling and the boundary city of Manzhouli.
Duration: 6 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Hailer, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Hailer)
Place & Transport: Hailer
Today's Activities: Hailaer National Forest Park, Hulunbeier Ice and Snow Folklore Garden
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Wangyefu Restaurant
- Hailaer National Forest Park: Hailar National Forest Park is located in Western Mountain of Hailar City, Hulunbuir Preface. Hailar National Forest Park with golden sands and green forest is like a green jade embedded on the North of China. You can appreciate the warbling of birds when it is quite and feel the sound of forests when the breeze comes.
- Hulunbeier Ice and Snow Folklore Garden : Located in the Qiaotou Park, Hulunbeier Ice and Snow Folklore Garden is exhibit a lot of snow and ice art works which have layout the traditional culture and customs of local life.Here you can take part in all kinds of winter sports, including skiing, sledging and ice sailing.
Place & Transport: Hailer to Alshan
Today's Activities: Ewenki Museum, Mt. Arxan Hot Spring Museum, Our guide and driver will escort you from Hailer to Alshan
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Alshan Restaurant
- Ewenki Museum: Ewenki Minority lives in northern Inner Mongolia, most in the grasslands surrounding Hailaer. You can glimpse the Ewenki culture and history in this modern museum. There are many exhibitions in the museum, including household artifacts, clothing and artwork.
- Mt. Arxan Hot Spring Museum : Located in the Arxan City, the Arxan Hot Springs are distributed in the south north structure fault zone at the foot of the East Hill. There are 48 springs in Mt. Arxan. The water produces a noticeable effect on skin diseases and rheumatism. The museum covers an area of 8000 square miles. You will have a sense of being in touch with the nature this area. you have optiona of swimming in the hotsping by yourself.
Place & Transport: Alshan
Today's Activities: Alshan Ski Resort, Free Day,
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Alshan Ski Resort: Alshan Ski Resort is located in the small town of Alshan, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region (Inner Mongolia),which regards as China's second-best ski resort.Alshan Ski Resort, surrounded by evergreen forests, consists of two main sections: a competition section called the Western Hill area for professional skiers,and an Alpine section for non-professionals, the Eastern Hill area. Since only the latter is available to tourists, it will be profiled below (professionals have their own insider information sources concerning the particulars of the Western Hill section).Alshan Ski Resort is about more than just skiing, it is a venue for people to get together and have fun.
- Free Day: you are adviced to take part in some ice activities on your own. The ice entertainment you could choose including snow motorcycles, snow biking, horse-sled, off-road vehicle and etc.
- Local Restaurant: The limited restaurant options mean that there is no choice available however our guide will organize the best available based on the season and the surroundings.
Place & Transport: Alshan to Manzhouli
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Alshan to Manzhouli, The War of "Nuomenhan" Museum, Manzhouli City
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Keliliya Restaurant
- The War of "Nuomenhan" Museum : The museum is built to memorize the war of "Nuomenhan". It is about a war between Japanese and Russia during the World War II.
- Manzhouli City: Manzhouli is a sub-prefecture-level city located in Hulunbuir prefecture-level city, Inner Mongolia. You can see exotic sights as it is a boundary city sharing the border with Russia.
Place & Transport: Manzhouli to Hailer to Departure City, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Manzhouli to Hailer, Hulun Lake, Airport Transfer (Hailer)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Mongolia Hotpot
- Hulun Lake: Attached to Manzhouli City, the Dalai Lake Biosphere Reserve is situated in the west of Hulunbuir Prairie. Dalai Lake is an ideal place for birds’ habitation and reproduction and it is an important passage for waterfowls’migration of Northeast Asia.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$1,149||-||- / $472 / -|
|6-9 Persons||-||$1,119||-||- / $472 / -|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$1,149||-||- / $472 / - /|
|6-9 Persons||-||$1,119||-||- / $472 / - /|
Tour Length: 6 Days
Attractions: The Hulun Buir Grassland, Hailaer National Forest Park, Ewenki Museum, Mt. Arxan Hot Spring Museum, Alshan Ski Resort, Free Day, The War of "Nuomenhan" Museum, Manzhouli City, Hulun Lake
|Hailer||Haishen Hot Spring Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Hailer, Arxan, Manzhouli by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Ski Fees on the trails, rental fees of ski poles, skis, ski boots and cableway.
- Rental fees of ski helmets, ski goggles, ski jacket, ski gloves and fees for snow activities.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.