Harbin's Ice Wonderland And Jilin Explore Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Jilin
Combine the magic of Harbin - the ski and ice capitol of China with discovering the ageless beauty of Jilin.
Duration: 5 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Harbin, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Harbin)
Place & Transport: Harbin
Today's Activities: The Central Street, Harbin Zhaolin Park, Sun Island Scenic Area, XINYU RUSSIAN DEPARTMENT STORE
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Dongfang Jiaozi Wang (King of Eastern Dumplings)
- The Central Street (30 minutes): Originally built in 1898, Central Street is the most prosperous street in Harbin. This one-mile-long pedestrian street is also considered an architectural art gallery, with buildings of the most influential western architectural styles, such as Baroque and Byzantine, lining both sides. Central Street also provides a good opportunity for shopping and dining.
- Harbin Zhaolin Park: Zhaolin Park is a major attraction of Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival. In winter it is turned into a world of ice lanterns created with a certain theme. At night the park is colorful, brought to life with lighting and sound. During the three other seasons the park is a recreational area.
- Sun Island Scenic Area (1.5 hours): Sun Island Park is a major sight of Harbin International Ice and Snow Festival. In winter during the festival, the park becomes a wonderful snow world with many snow sculptures of various sizes created by Chinese and international artists. In summer the park is a big recreational center.
- XINYU RUSSIAN DEPARTMENT STORE: Xinyu Russian Department Store is a multi-function shopping mall containing Russian souvenir traders and restaurants. It showcases a great variety of handicrafts. It has become a popular spot for foreign tourists looking for authentic, quality Russian souvenirs.
Address: 68#HEGU STREET,DAOLI DISTRICT ,HARBIN
- Dongfang Jiaozi Wang (King of Eastern Dumplings): The Dangfang restaurant is one of the most popular restaurants in Harbin. It specializes in Northeastern Chinese cuisine, with Dumplings as its specialty. It is highly recommended by customers for its good food and reasonable prices.
Place & Transport: Harbin to Jilin
Today's Activities: Dragon tower, The Jile Temple (Jile si), Our guide and driver will escort you from Harbin to Jilin
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at The Zhengyanglou Restaurant
- Dragon tower: Dragon Tower with a height of 336 meters (1,102 ft) is a landmark of Harbin City, and it serves as Heilongjiang TV Broadcasting Tower. The observation platform at 190 meters (623 ft) gives a nice panoramic view of Harbin City. A revolving restaurant at the height of 186 meters (610 ft) offers a nice dining experience.
- The Jile Temple (Jile si): Built in 1923, Jile Temple is the largest Buddhist Temple in Heilongjiang Province. Its architecture and layout all follow the Chinese Buddhist style. It is very popular among local people, especially during traditional festivals, when people come to pray and burn incense. There is pagoda complex inside the temple where tourists can admire the ancient pagodas.
- The Zhengyanglou Restaurant: The Zhengyanglou Restaurant is one of the most popular restaurants in Harbin. It specializes in Northeastern Chinese cuisine. It is highly recommended by customers for its good food and reasonable prices.
Place & Transport: Jilin
Today's Activities: Rimed Trees in Jinlin, North Mountain Park, Longtan Mountain Deer Farm, The Meteorite Museum
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Rimed Trees in Jinlin: Ten miles bank, Songhua River Bank, Jilin Province. The rimed trees in Jilin is recognized as one of the China’s four natural wonders (others are Guilin Landscape, Three Gorges of Yangtze River, Yunnan Stone Forest Karsts) which is praised as “ the human paradise” by tourists from both home and abroad
- North Mountain Park: It is located in the northwest of Jilin City.It is acclaimed as a temple scenery garden with a great reputation of “the temple fairs of Jilin are the most excellent ones in China”.
- Longtan Mountain Deer Farm: It is located in the south part of the foot of Longtan Mountain, Songhua River Bank, which is 9 km from the centre.
- The Meteorite Museum : City’s museum, south part of Jiangnan Park, Jilin City.Jilin meteorite is peculiar no matter in quantity, weight, range or technology content in the world.
- Local Restaurant: The limited restaurant options mean that there is no choice available however our guide will organize the best available based on the season and the surroundings.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,019||$939||$859||$346 / $253 / $184 /|
|6-9 Persons||$749||$669||$599||$346 / $253 / $184 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$959||$899||$799||$346 / $253 / $184 /|
|6-9 Persons||$709||$619||$539||$346 / $253 / $184 /|
Tour Length: 5 Days
Attractions: St Sofia Orthodox Church, The Central Street, Harbin Zhaolin Park, Sun Island Scenic Area, Dragon tower, The Jile Temple (Jile si), Rimed Trees in Jinlin, North Mountain Park, Longtan Mountain Deer Farm, The Meteorite Museum
|Harbin||Sofitel Wanda Harbin
||Holiday Inn City Center Harbin
||New Gloria Plaza Hotel
|Jilin||Century Swiss hotel
||Crystal Hotel Jilin
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Harbin, Jilin by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.