Jinan And Qingdao Essence Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Jinan
Blessed with natural harbor, Qingdao's history is built around is port. Take this tour to learn the history of Chinese confucianism, enjoy the natural beauty of Tai Mountain.
Duration: 6 Days
Place & Transport: Beijing to Taian, Train No. D31 (Beijing South Railway Station - Taishan Railway Station) Dep 11:05 - Arr 14:28
Today's Activities: Train station Transfer (Taian), Mount Tai Tourist Attraction, Cable Car(round trip), Vehicle to the Top of the Mountain
Meals: Chinese Lunch at Taishan Hotel
- Mount Tai Tourist Attraction: Mount Tai lies in the territory of Tai'an of Shandong province. Mount Tai is the first mountain of the Five most famous Mountains in China. The best time for touring around Mount Tai is April to November. If you want to enjoy the sunrise, the best time is autumn.
- Cable Car(round trip): Here you have the option of taking the Cable car to the peak, Nantianmen Scenic Spot, while you can have a bird view of the mountain or continue to head for Yuhuang Peak.
- Vehicle to the Top of the Mountain: It is a chanllenging climb up to the Tai Mountain.Here you have the option of taking the vehicle to the highest point or down to the foot in a few minutes instead of climbing more than 1,605 steps, while you can also have a bird view of the wall.
- Taishan Hotel: Located at the foot of Mt.Taishan, it serves Lu cuisine food and is famous for its tofu dishes.
Place & Transport: Taian to Qufu
Today's Activities: Dai Temple, Our guide and driver will escort you from Taian to Qufu
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Yuzuo Restaurant
- Dai Temple: First built in Han Dynasty, it is the largest and most completed ancient building complex of Mount Taishan.Emperors of the past dynasties held celebrations in the temple to worship heaven and earth, and sacrificed to the God of the mountain.Besides, it was also the first stop for the pilgrims on their way to the Tai Mountain.
- Yuzuo Restaurant: Located beside the Mt.Taishan, Yuzuo restaurant is located in the Yuzuo hotel. The restaurant serves Chinese food and a Western style buffet. It specializes in Tofu and Taoist dishes.
Place & Transport: Qufu to Jinan
Today's Activities: Confucius Temple, Confucian Mansion, Confucian family graveyard, Our guide and driver will escort you from Qufu to Jinan
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Queli Restaurant
- Confucius Temple (1 hour): Among many preserved Confucian temples of different dynasties all over China, the Confucian Temple in Qufu is the largest and earliest one. It represents the culture and history of Confucianism. The Confucian Temple, Confucian Mansion and Confucian Woods are called Three Confucians, which are now one of the four extant great architectural complexes in China.
- Confucian Mansion (40 minutes): It is also called Yanshenggong Mansion, a large house consisting of 463 halls, rooms, towers and houses, covering an area of 13.3 hectares-the largest landlord manor in China's history. The courtyard is divided into three family temples. The main building in the center was first used as a government office then changed to dwelling house later. A typical feudal aristocrat manor.
- Confucian family graveyard (1 hour): It is the graveyard of the Confucian family and has a history of more than 2340 years. There are about ten thousand tombs inside the graveyard .Also many stone steles, lanes and pavilions can be found here. The tomb passage is 1266 meters long with dense forest on both sides which were planted in Song and Yuan Dynasties.
- Queli Restaurant: Queli Restaurant located in Queli Hotel and near the Confucius Temple and the Kong Mansions serves Lu cuisine. Each dish has its culture and story.
Place & Transport: Jinan to Qingdao, Train No. D605 (Jinan Railway Station - Qingdao Railway Station) Dep 13:29 - Arr 16:26
Today's Activities: Daming Lake, Baotu Spring Park, Hotel to Train station Transfer (Jinan), Train station Transfer (Qingdao)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Xibei Restaurant
- Daming Lake (1.3 hours): Daming Lake is located at No.217 Minghu Rd., downtown of northern part of Jinan City. With weeping willows, scattered flowers and trees all over the banks, Daming Lake has been full of lotuses ever since ancient times. The beauty of the lake is best manifested in the following verse, "With four sides of lotus with three willows, the lake landscape represents half beauty of the city".
- Baotu Spring Park (40 minutes): Baotu Spring Park is located at the middle part of Luoyuan Rd.and S.Baotu R., the downtown of Jinan City.Baotu Spring, the best one among the famous 72 springs in Jinan enjoys the reputation of" the first spring under the heaven". With clear and crystal spring pools and resplendent and magnificent pavilions, the Baotu Spring Park is an earthly fairyland which makes tourists hardly tear themselves away.
- Xibei Restaurant: Located near the Baotu Spring Park, Xibei Restaurant is one of the best Lu cuisine restaurants in Jinnan serving many kinds of dumplings.
Place & Transport: Qingdao
Today's Activities: Laoshan Mountain, Taiqing Palace
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Laoshan Mountain (1.5 hours): Different from many famous mountains in China, Lao Mountain rises from the sea level, and has a coast line ofabout 90 kilometers, structuring a wonder on the sea. The main peak, named Large Peak or Peak Lao, is over 1100 meters high above sea level. Take a walk around, with the sea on one side, and lofty stones and precipitous peaks on the other side, both majestic and elegant.
- Taiqing Palace (40 minutes): As the birth place of Laozi, it has more than 140 rooms including Three Gods' Hall, Three Purities' Hall and Three Emperors' Hall. There are five Taiji Palace as the main buildings, a stone pillar with three cypresses around and many well preserved ancient articles.
Place & Transport: Depart Qingdao, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Xiaoqingdao Isle, Zhanqiao Pier, Eight Passes, Hotel to airport Transfer (Qingdao)
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Ju Wu Ba Seafood Restaurant
- Xiaoqingdao Isle (40 minutes): Whose shape is like an ancient violin ,is also called "Vinlin Isle" , The isle in the east and Zhanqiao pier in the west face each other across the sea. Germany build the white lighthouse on the isle at the beginning of this century. Its light reflected on the sea makes quite a spectacle at night, so much so that it has become known as "Floating Light of the Isle".
- Zhanqiao Pier (30 minutes): Built in 1891 as a naval pier, now the Zhanqiao Pier is symbol of the Qingdao city. It is 440 meters long reaching into Qingdao Bay. At the southern end of it, there is a traditional 2-story pavilion. It is an ideal place to enjoy the sea view.
- Eight Passes (40 minutes): Located in the east of Qingdao City in Shandong Province. The several boulevards near the sea refers to Badaguan, here the shade of trees make you linger on, the famous Huaming Building , Princess Building and other villas are full of exoticism.
- Ju Wu Ba Seafood Restaurant: Located close to the Zhanqiao Pier, Ju Wu Ba seafood Restaurant is famous for its delicious, fresh seafood.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,219||$1,199||$1,149||$290 / $263 / $209 /|
|6-9 Persons||$909||$899||$819||$290 / $263 / $209 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,249||$1,219||$1,169||$298 / $271 / $218 /|
|6-9 Persons||$919||$899||$849||$298 / $271 / $218 /|
Tour Length: 6 Days
Attractions: Mount Tai Tourist Attraction, Cable Car, Vehicle to the Top of the Mountain, Dai Temple, The Confucian temples, Confucian Mansion, Confucian family graveyard, Daming Lake, Baotu Spring Park, Laoshan, Taiqing Palace, Xiaoqingdao Isle, Zhanqiao Pier, Badaguan /Eight Passes
|Taian||Taian Shenqi Hotel
||Taian Shenqi Hotel
||Taian Shenqi Hotel
|Jinan||Sofitel Silver Plaza
||Starway Premier Longdu Hotel
||Jinmma Hotel Jinan
|Qingdao||Hai Tian Hotel Qingdao
||Copthorne Hotel Qingdao
||Eastern Light International Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Beijing, Taian, Qufu, Jinan, Qingdao by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Beijing South To Taishan Transfer via: Train, D31 (Our arrangements)
Jinan To Qingdao Transfer via: Train, D605 (Our arrangements)
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports/railway stations and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.