Essence Of Jiuzhaigou Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Visit the fairyland and UNESCO World Heritage Site of Jiuzhaigou with this 3-day essence tour. Relish an extravaganza of natural wonders at Jiuzhaigou, featuring multi-colored lakes, multi-level waterfalls, snow-capped mountains, grasslands, wildlife and Tibetan villages.
Duration: 3 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Jiuzhaigou
Today's Activities: Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area(including up and down chair lift )
- Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area(including up and down chair lift ): Huanglong is located on the easternmost of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. It belongs to Songpan county, Aba Tibetan and Qiang autonomous prefecture, Sichuan province. It is 300 kilometers far away from Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province. And Jiuzhaigou Valley is as its neighbor. It is close to the boundary of Sichuan, Gansu, and Shanxi province.
Place & Transport: Jiuzhaigou
Today's Activities: Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area, Sight-Seeing Shuttle Bus
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area (8 hours): Inscribed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1992, Jiuzhaigou Valley is an invaluable present sent from above. It is part of the Min Mountains on the edge of the Tibetan Plateau.
Stretching out over 72,000 hectares, its elevation ranges widely from 2,000 to 4,500 meters (6,600 – 14,800 ft). Multi-level waterfalls, colorful lakes and snow-capped peaks are its signatures. The entire Jiuzhaigou Valley is composed of three major parts: Rize Valley, Zechawa Valley and Shuzheng Valley, each of which are dotted with numerous natural attractions. Well-noted attractions include: the Primeval Forest, Swan Lake and Panda Lake in Rize Valley; Long Lake and Five-Color Pond in Zechawa Valley; as well as Nuorilang Falls, Sleeping Dragon Lake and Reed Lake in Shuzheng Valley.
Nine Tibetan villages snuggle cozily and peacefully inside the valley, thus the name Jiuzhaigou (Nine-Village Valley).
- Sight-Seeing Shuttle Bus: The sight-seeing shuttle bus is provided by the park, with seating capacity of 28-47 seats. It is quite crowded during the travel season.
- : Nuorilang Restaurant offers buffet lunch at general level , but it is the only restaurant in the park.
Our guide and driver will transfer you to Bus or Train Station.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,139||$1,059||$1,119||$145 / $101 / $130 /|
|6-9 Persons||$719||$669||$709||$145 / $101 / $130 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,459||$1,119||$1,149||$417 / $101 / $130 /|
|6-9 Persons||$1,009||$699||$719||$417 / $101 / $130 /|
Tour Length: 3 Days
Attractions: Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area, Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area, Sight-seeing Public Vehicle in Jiuzhaigou Valley
|Jiuzhaigou||Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort
||Jiuzhai Resort Hotel
||The Zhonglv Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Jiuzhaigou by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.