4-Day Liuzhou Classic Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Liuzhou
Liuzhou is one of the attractive and interesting cities in China with its ethnic groups, a mix of traditional folk customs, natural scenery and modern dynamism.
Daparture Date: You Choose!
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport:Arrive in Liuzhou, Flight not included
Today's Activities:Airport Transfer (Liuzhou)
Place & Transport:Liuzhou
Today's Activities:Liuhou Temple(Liuhou ci), Fish Peak Park, Big Dragon Pool Scenic Spot
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Liuhou Temple(Liuhou ci) (1.5 hours): Situated in the centre of the city, near the city square, this park is a commemoration of Liu Zongyuan (A.D.773-819) who was born in Shaanxi Province, and was a famous writer, thinker and politician of the Tang Dynasty. He held a diplomatic post but was demoted for taking part in a failed political reform movement. He held office in Liuzhou during the latter part of his life (A.D.815-819).
Liu Zongyuan made a remarkable contribution to Chinese literature. He advocated the use of colloquial Chinese rather the ancient style of writing used since the Six Dynasties (420 to 589 AD). His articles are sharply penetrating and persuasive.
Three years after his death, Luochi Temple was built to offer sacrifices to Liu Zongyuan. The temple, located in Liuhou Park, is simple yet imposing, with bronze statues of Liu Zongyuan and his subordinates. Also, there are historical relics, diagrams, paintings and calligraphy introducing in detail the life of, and historical deeds done by, Liu Zongyuan. There are more than 40 stone tablets inside the temple including the famous "Stone Tablet of Dragon City" written by Liu Zongyuan.
- Fish Peak Park (1.5 hours): Yufeng Hill is allegedly shaped liked a carp leaping into the air and Ma'an is shaped like a horse saddle. The two hills are accessible and linked by cable car. The hills contain caves which were inhabited thousands of years ago and the whole area is the site of numerous legends.
- Big Dragon Pool Scenic Spot (2 hours): Dragon Pool Park is located in the south of Liuzhou City. It is a large touring scenery which has combined karst natural landscape, custom and culture of South Chinese minorities, sub-tropic karst plant researching, popular science and scenery all together.
- Local Restaurant: The limited restaurant options mean that there is no choice available however our guide will organize the best available based on the season and the surroundings.
Place & Transport:Liuzhou
Today's Activities:, , Rongshui Miao Autonomous County
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Rongshui Miao Autonomous County: Rongshui Miao Autonomous County attracts visitors with its charming natural scenery. The clear Bei River flows all the year round and the bamboo on the banks are green in four seasons. Changlai Miao Village, on the Bei River bank and 10 kilometers from the county seat, features Miao dance and reed-pipe tunes. The villagers always entertain their guests with unique local foods.
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Liuzhou by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
China Entry Visa Fees.
Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
Single Room Supplement.