Essence Of Qingdao Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Qingdao
Blessed with a good natural harbor, Qingdao's history is built around its port. Qingdao was occupied by the Germany for many years and still has a strong German influence which contributes to its charm. Join us to find out more about this cosmopolitan city.
Duration: 4 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Qingdao, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Qingdao)
Place & Transport: Qingdao
Today's Activities: Laoshan Mountain, Taiqing Palace
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Laoshan Mountain (1.5 hours): Different from many famous mountains in China, Lao Mountain rises from the sea level, and has a coast line ofabout 90 kilometers, structuring a wonder on the sea. The main peak, named Large Peak or Peak Lao, is over 1100 meters high above sea level. Take a walk around, with the sea on one side, and lofty stones and precipitous peaks on the other side, both majestic and elegant.
- Taiqing Palace (40 minutes): As the birth place of Laozi, it has more than 140 rooms including Three Gods' Hall, Three Purities' Hall and Three Emperors' Hall. There are five Taiji Palace as the main buildings, a stone pillar with three cypresses around and many well preserved ancient articles.
Place & Transport: Qingdao
Today's Activities: Xiaoqingdao Isle, Zhanqiao Pier, Eight Passes, No1 Bathing Beach
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Ju Wu Ba Seafood Restaurant
- Xiaoqingdao Isle (40 minutes): Whose shape is like an ancient violin ,is also called "Vinlin Isle" , The isle in the east and Zhanqiao pier in the west face each other across the sea. Germany build the white lighthouse on the isle at the beginning of this century. Its light reflected on the sea makes quite a spectacle at night, so much so that it has become known as "Floating Light of the Isle".
- Zhanqiao Pier (30 minutes): Built in 1891 as a naval pier, now the Zhanqiao Pier is symbol of the Qingdao city. It is 440 meters long reaching into Qingdao Bay. At the southern end of it, there is a traditional 2-story pavilion. It is an ideal place to enjoy the sea view.
- Eight Passes (40 minutes): Located in the east of Qingdao City in Shandong Province. The several boulevards near the sea refers to Badaguan, here the shade of trees make you linger on, the famous Huaming Building , Princess Building and other villas are full of exoticism.
- No1 Bathing Beach: Located at the Huiquan Beach, it is once the largest bathing beach in Asia. The surrounding mountains and green trees, modern building subtly combined traditional villas form a wonderful scene. The clear water and soft sands contribute to the superior natural conditions of the beach.
- Ju Wu Ba Seafood Restaurant: Located close to the Zhanqiao Pier, Ju Wu Ba seafood Restaurant is famous for its delicious, fresh seafood.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$599||$599||$499||$210 / $192 / $96 /|
|6-9 Persons||$419||$409||$309||$210 / $192 / $96 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$659||$599||$499||$263 / $192 / $102 /|
|6-9 Persons||$499||$419||$319||$263 / $192 / $102 /|
Tour Length: 4 Days
Attractions: Laoshan, Taiqing Palace, Xiaoqingdao Isle, Zhanqiao Pier, Badaguan /Eight Passes, No. 1 Bathing Beach
|Qingdao||Grand Regency Hotel Qingdao
||Copthorne Hotel Qingdao
||Eastern Light International Hotel
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Qingdao by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.