Culture And Seaside Tour To Shandong Province
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Qufu
In this 8 days tour you will experience the most beautiful seaside sceneries in northeast China, and learn about the long history and culture of Confucianism by visiting Confucian Temple and mansion.Besides, enjoy the view from one of the most famous mountains- Tai Mountain.
Duration: 8 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Jinan, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Jinan), Daming Lake, Baotu Spring Park, A Free CH cell phone package (one cell phone for one group)
Meals: Chinese Lunch at Xibei Restaurant
- Daming Lake (1.3 hours): Daming Lake is located at No.217 Minghu Rd., downtown of northern part of Jinan City. With weeping willows, scattered flowers and trees all over the banks, Daming Lake has been full of lotuses ever since ancient times. The beauty of the lake is best manifested in the following verse, "With four sides of lotus with three willows, the lake landscape represents half beauty of the city".
- Baotu Spring Park (40 minutes): Baotu Spring Park is located at the middle part of Luoyuan Rd.and S.Baotu R., the downtown of Jinan City.Baotu Spring, the best one among the famous 72 springs in Jinan enjoys the reputation of" the first spring under the heaven". With clear and crystal spring pools and resplendent and magnificent pavilions, the Baotu Spring Park is an earthly fairyland which makes tourists hardly tear themselves away.
- A Free CH cell phone package (one cell phone for one group):
A Free CH cell phone package (one cell phone for one group) includes free rental for the cell phone and SIM card (Includes prepaid value of CNY 50), delivery and collection in China. Return the phone to your guide when you depart. For more about the cell phone rental service, please click cell phone rental information.China Highlights also provides a Wi-Fi package so that you can connect to the internet in China anytime and anywhere. Our 3G service provides speeds of up to 21Mbps on your smart phone, pad or laptop, so you can stay in contact. For more detail please visit Wi-Fi rental information .
- Xibei Restaurant: Located near the Baotu Spring Park, Xibei Restaurant is one of the best Lu cuisine restaurants in Jinnan serving many kinds of dumplings.
Place & Transport: Jinan to Qufu to Taian
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Jinan to Qufu, Confucius Temple, Confucian Mansion, Confucian family graveyard, Our guide and driver will escort you from Qufu to Taian
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Queli Restaurant
- Confucius Temple (1 hour): Among many preserved Confucian temples of different dynasties all over China, the Confucian Temple in Qufu is the largest and earliest one. It represents the culture and history of Confucianism. The Confucian Temple, Confucian Mansion and Confucian Woods are called Three Confucians, which are now one of the four extant great architectural complexes in China.
- Confucian Mansion (40 minutes): It is also called Yanshenggong Mansion, a large house consisting of 463 halls, rooms, towers and houses, covering an area of 13.3 hectares-the largest landlord manor in China's history. The courtyard is divided into three family temples. The main building in the center was first used as a government office then changed to dwelling house later. A typical feudal aristocrat manor.
- Confucian family graveyard (1 hour): It is the graveyard of the Confucian family and has a history of more than 2340 years. There are about ten thousand tombs inside the graveyard .Also many stone steles, lanes and pavilions can be found here. The tomb passage is 1266 meters long with dense forest on both sides which were planted in Song and Yuan Dynasties.
- Queli Restaurant: Queli Restaurant located in Queli Hotel and near the Confucius Temple and the Kong Mansions serves Lu cuisine. Each dish has its culture and story.
Place & Transport: Taian to Jinan
Today's Activities: Mount Tai Tourist Attraction, Bixia Temple, Our guide and driver will escort you from Taian to Jinan
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Taishan Hotel
- Mount Tai Tourist Attraction: Mount Tai lies in the territory of Tai'an of Shandong province. Mount Tai is the first mountain of the Five most famous Mountains in China. The best time for touring around Mount Tai is April to November. If you want to enjoy the sunrise, the best time is autumn.
- Bixia Temple: Located on top Tai Mountain, it is a temple of about 1,000 years. Being the largest ancient construction complex on the mountain, it looks like imperial palace in heaven. There are South God Gate, Mountain Gate, Fragrant Pavilion and the Main Palace which are magnificent and imposing.
- Taishan Hotel: Located at the foot of Mt.Taishan, it serves Lu cuisine food and is famous for its tofu dishes.
Place & Transport: Jinan to Qingdao
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Jinan to Qingdao, Laoshan Mountain, Taiqing Palace
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Laoshan Mountain (1.5 hours): Different from many famous mountains in China, Lao Mountain rises from the sea level, and has a coast line ofabout 90 kilometers, structuring a wonder on the sea. The main peak, named Large Peak or Peak Lao, is over 1100 meters high above sea level. Take a walk around, with the sea on one side, and lofty stones and precipitous peaks on the other side, both majestic and elegant.
- Taiqing Palace (40 minutes): As the birth place of Laozi, it has more than 140 rooms including Three Gods' Hall, Three Purities' Hall and Three Emperors' Hall. There are five Taiji Palace as the main buildings, a stone pillar with three cypresses around and many well preserved ancient articles.
Place & Transport: Qingdao to Weihai
Today's Activities: Xiaoyushan Hill Park, Zhanqiao Pier, Our guide and driver will escort you from Qingdao to Weihai
Meals: Chinese Lunch at Ju Wu Ba Seafood Restaurant
- Xiaoyushan Hill Park (40 minutes): Covering an area of 2.5 hectares, it is the first classic hill park of the city. The park was design according to the theme of sea and shape of fish, novelty constructed and takes on beauty of nature, art and architecture. Big mural paintings and beautiful legendary stories give tourists imagination and good mood.
- Zhanqiao Pier (30 minutes): Built in 1891 as a naval pier, now the Zhanqiao Pier is symbol of the Qingdao city. It is 440 meters long reaching into Qingdao Bay. At the southern end of it, there is a traditional 2-story pavilion. It is an ideal place to enjoy the sea view.
- Ju Wu Ba Seafood Restaurant: Located close to the Zhanqiao Pier, Ju Wu Ba seafood Restaurant is famous for its delicious, fresh seafood.
Place & Transport: Weihai to Yantai
Today's Activities: Liugong Island, Jiawu Sea Warfare Museum, Our guide and driver will escort you from Weihai to Yantai
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Liugong Island (3 hours): Facing the yellow river and the Weihai bay, this island has a fame as "unsinkable battleship". The island is covered with dense forest, mostof which are dark pine trees. The vegetation is more than 2700 mu, and has been designated as the civilized cultural scenic spots by the nation.
- Jiawu Sea Warfare Museum (40 minutes): Located on the Liugong Island of Weihai, it is a large memorial hall displaying the solemn and tragic history with comprehensive art forms. There are 9 display rooms, using different art forms to reproduce the solemn historical scene of the defeat of Beiyang navy and the determined defense of Weihai people. Multiple art forms such as sculpture, painting, films and videos will vividly take you into a "time tunnel".
- Local Restaurant: The limited restaurant options mean that there is no choice available however our guide will organize the best available based on the season and the surroundings.
Place & Transport: Yantai to Penglai to Qingdao
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Yantai to Penglai, Penglai Pavilion, Our guide and driver will escort you from Penglai to Qingdao
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Penglai Pavilion (1.5 hours): Penglai Pavilion stands on the peak of Danya Mountain with clouds around and boasts picturesque sight. The grand ancient buildings covers an area of 18900 square kilometers and consists of Penglai Pavilion, Tianhou Palace, Longwu Palace, lvzu Palace, Sanqing Palace, Mituo temple and some outbuildings. Because of its magic vision and grand scale, it is eponymous with Huanghe Pavilion, Yueyang Pavilion and Tengwang Pavilion which are crowned as 'Four Famous Pavilions in China'. There are numerous paintings, art works, and inscriptions of famous scholars in the pavilion.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||-||$1,869||- / - / $269 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||-||$1,269||- / - / $269 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||-||$1,899||- / - / $284 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||-||$1,299||- / - / $284 /|
Tour Length: 8 Days
Attractions: Daming Lake, Baotu Spring Park, The Confucian temples, Confucian Mansion, Confucian family graveyard, Mount Tai Tourist Attraction, Bixiaci/Azure Clouds Temple, Laoshan, Taiqing Palace, Xiaoyushan Hill Park, Zhanqiao Pier, Liugong Island, Jiawu Sea Warfare Museum, Penglai Pavilion
|Jinan||Starway Premier Longdu Hotel
|Taian||Taishan Celebrity Hotel
|Jinan||Starway Premier Longdu Hotel
|Yantai||Pacific Hotel Yantai
|Qingdao||Copthorne Hotel Qingdao
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Phone Rental Package:
Rental cost for the cell phone and SIM card for use in mainland China, and at least 30 mins of FREE international calls.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Jinan, Qufu, Taian, Qingdao, Weihai, Yantai, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.