You will start the tour with a flight from Beijing Capital International Airport to Shanghai. Your guide in Shanghai will wait for you at the exit of luggage claim lobby and be ready to escort you to hotel.
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower (1.3 hours): One of the tallest TV towers in the world, known for its distinctive spheres, or "pearls", it stands across the river from the Bund, among the exciting architecture of the east bank. The Shanghai History Museum is Located on the first floor of the Oriental TV Tower. There you can see the four major exhibition units reflecting Shanghai's history, modern and recent revolutionary history respectively.
- The Bund (40 minutes): This 1.5-kilometer-long embankment runs along the western bank of Huangpu River. On its west side it is the "architecture gallery" with 52 well-preserved old European style buildings. Once the major trading and commercial center of old Shanghai, the Bund has now taken on new vitality, with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, top end shops and bars offer plenty to see and do-and by night it's magic!
- Nanjing Road (40 minutes): Nanjing Road is the most famous and busiest shopping street in Shanghai. From time-honored traditional Chinese brand stores to international designer boutiques, Nanjing Road is a shopping paradise where you can find everything. There are also many hotels, restaurants, theaters and shopping malls. It's a fascinating glimpse of modern, commercial China.
- Pujiang Cruise(from South bund to Yangpu Bridge) (1 hour): A Huangpu River Cruise is one of the best ways to see both old and new Shanghai.
- Yuyuan Garden (1 hour): Yuyuan Garden is located in the center of Shanghai old quarters. It was a private garden built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty, with typical Chinese classic architecture and style. The complex covers an area of 2 hectares, with rockeries, pavilions, ponds and corridors. Yuyuan Garden is surrounding by a busy market place, where visitors can find everything from popular local snacks, handicrafts, antiques and souvenirs to some famous time-honored restaurants.
- Jade Buddha Temple (40 minutes): Built in 1918, Jade Buddha Temple is a very popular Buddhist temple among local people. The main treasures are two statues of Buddha imported from Burma by sea. They were carved from rare single blocks of white jade adorned with precious stones. The temple is a hive of activities with monks, worshippers and visitors.
- Shanghai Museum((Audio Guide included)) (1.5 hours): The biggest, and many think the best museum in China. The galleries in this outstanding building display stunning collections of bronzes, sculptures, ceramics and porcelain, paintings, calligraphy, seals, jade, coins, furniture, ethnic artefacts from minority groups, temporary travelling exhibitions from places like the Guggenheim, and so much more ... give yourself time to enjoy it.