Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
- Yuyuan Garden (1 hour): Yuyuan Garden is located in the center of Shanghai old quarters. It was a private garden built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty, with typical Chinese classic architecture and style. The complex covers an area of 2 hectares, with rockeries, pavilions, ponds and corridors. Yuyuan Garden is surrounding by a busy market place, where visitors can find everything from popular local snacks, handicrafts, antiques and souvenirs to some famous time-honored restaurants.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (1 hour): A short walk across Renmin Square from the Shanghai Museum, this offers a fascinating insight into Shanghai's future. The 2nd floor has a giant walkaround model of the city, and other floors have great displays and interactive exhibitions.
- The Shanghai World Financial Center (40 minutes): Shanghai World Financial Center is located in Pudong District, reaching a height of 492 meters (1,615 feet). It is now a new landmark of prosperous Shanghai. It was the second tallest building in the world when it was completed in 2007. Its observation deck, at 474 meters (1,555 feet) above the ground, is currently the tallest in the world. The multi-function skyscraper consists of hotels, apartments, restaurants, shopping malls, offices and observation decks.
- The Bund (40 minutes): This 1.5-kilometer-long embankment runs along the western bank of Huangpu River. On its west side it is the "architecture gallery" with 52 well-preserved old European style buildings. Once the major trading and commercial center of old Shanghai, the Bund has now taken on new vitality, with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, top end shops and bars offer plenty to see and do-and by night it's magic!
- Puji Temple: With a history of about 1200 years, Puji temple is the largest temple on the island. The temple can hold up more than 1000 people at the same time. There are altogether over 200 structures, including Hall of Heavenly Kings, Hall of Yuantong, and Hall of Abbot.
- Fayu Temple: With a history of about 1500 years, Fayu temple is the second largest temple on the island. It is famous for its ancient architecture, delicate wood carvings and inscribed calligraphy by ancient emperors. You can go there with the cableway or walk up the hill.
- Mountain Putuo: It is located about 100 sea miles east of the Hangzhou Bay, Zhejiang Province. It is a small island among the Zhoushan Island complex, which covers an area of 12.5 square meters. It is long and narrow with a north-south length of about 8.6 kilometers and east-west width of 3.5 kilometers. Foding Mountain, the highest part of the island, has a height of 283 meters above sea level. The Putuoshan Mountain is surrounded by the sea with charming and gentle landscape. Quiet, fantastic and unique, it is reputed as “the first pure and clean place in man's world".
- Purple Bamboo Forest: Purple Bamboo Forest is on the topside of the Cave of Tidal Sound. Although the purple bamboo isn't as exciting as it sounds, there is a little temple worth seeing. There is also a thousand armed, thousand eyed Guanyin inside.
- The Temple Of Guanyin Who Refuses To Leave: The Temple Of Guanyin Who Refuses To Leave is the oldest and most important temple in Putuohan. It is small and by the sea, just below the much larger than the temple in the Purple Bamboo Forest (Zizhulin). It is decorated in carvings of the Japanese monk and his Guanyin statue and has an obviously patched stele of the Dont-leave story which was smashed by the Red Guards and later retrieved from the sea.
Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai)