Place & Transport: Arrive in Shanghai
Today's Activities: Shanghai Cruise Port Transfer
You can enjoy a relaxed and trouble-free transfer from Shanghai Cruise Port.
Place & Transport: Shanghai
Today's Activities: Yuyuan Garden, Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, The Bund, Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Shanghai History Museum
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Home's Restaurant
- Yuyuan Garden (1 hour):Located at a very busy marketplace in a complex of traditional-style buildings, backing onto Yu Gardens, you can find everything there from popular local snacks and food, crafts, antiques and souvenirs to Starbucks, teahouses and some great restaurants. There is a small (reconstructed) Temple (Chenghuang: Temple of the City Gods) in there as well.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (1 hour): A short walk across Renmin Square from the Shanghai Museum, this is a fascinating insight into Shanghai's future. The 2nd floor has a giant walkaround model of the city, and other floors have great displays, interactive exhibitions and walkthroughs of aspects such as the ports, greening, leisure etc.
- The Bund (40 minutes):Once the home of the foreign traders and major banks, the embankment has taken on a new vitality; lovely old European-style buildings mix with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, top end shops and bars offer plenty to see and do – and by night it's magic!
-Oriental Pearl TV Tower：One of the tallest TV towers in the world, known for its distinctive spheres, or "pearls", it stands across the river from the Bund, among the exciting architecture of the east bank. The Shanghai History Museum is Located on the first floor of the Oriental TV Tower. There you can see the four major exhibition units reflecting Shanghai's history, modern and recent revolutionary history respectively.
- Home's Restaurant:Home's Restaurant is located near the Nanjing Road. It specializes in Shanghai cuisine using the best local ingredients. Smoked fish and red jujube with sticky rice are well known in Shanghai. The restaurant enjoys a great reputation with diners from many parts of China and abroad.
Place & Transport: Shanghai to Tongli to Shanghai
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Shanghai to Tongli, Cruise in Tongli, Tongli Water Town, Our guide and driver will escort you from Tongli to Shanghai
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Cruise in Tongli:Tongli is an ancient culture town in Southern China. The town is surrounded by water with many branching streams, stone bridges and old residence with black tiles and white wells.
- Tongli Water Town:Tongli town has a history of more than one thousand years. There are over hundreds of gardens established in Ming dynasty and Qing dynasty, temples, cartilages and former residence of eminent souls. Fifteen rivers divide the town into seven islands and fortynine sets of historic bridges connect the town as a whole.
Enjoy Chinese lunch in local Restaurant.
Place & Transport: Depart Shanghai, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Hotel to airport Transfer (Shanghai)