Essence Of Shenzhen Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Located on coast and adjacent to Hong Kong, Shenzhen has a vitality and busyness all of it's own. Discover this for yourself as we open up Shenzhen’s treasure for you to discover.
Duration: 3 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Shenzhen, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Shenzhen)
Place & Transport: Shenzhen
Today's Activities: Splendid China and Folk Culture Village(including night performance), Window of the World
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Belle Epoque Shenzhen
- Splendid China and Folk Culture Village(including night performance): "Splendid China" is a miniature scenery park which has displays of all of the famous historic sites and natural scenery of China. It is the largest park of its kind in the world. Within the park, more than 80 miniature sites are arranged according to the positions of the real ones on a map of China. "Splendid China" focuses on all styles of buildings, and also the living habits and conventions of the many different nationalities in China. It is a window on China for foreigners to learn about Chinese history, culture and tourism.
The China Folk Cultural Village, next to Splendid China, is the first large-scale cultural and scenic spot assembling folk arts, native customs, and replications of folk villages. It reflects the colorful Chinese culture in many respects, and the performances of folk dance and song represent the Chinese folk arts incisively and vividly.
- Window of the World: Window of the World, as the name implies, is an assemblage of many of the most famous landmarks from throughout the world. The sites are geographically arranged according to the location of the landmark on a world map.
A night performance, accompanied by surrounding stereo sound effects and lighting, displays a panorama of world civilization on the shell-shape central stage, as well as on the flower-lined road and the elliptical fountain stage. This performance is an option in Window of the World.
- Belle Epoque Shenzhen: The restaurant is located near the Emperor State Building. It is decorated in a luxurious and elegant style. The restaurant specializes in French food and has the reputation of being best French restaurant in Shenzhen.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$409||$349||$349||$157 / $85 / $85 /|
|6-9 Persons||$359||$299||$299||$157 / $85 / $85 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$449||$349||$349||$199 / $85 / $85 /|
|6-9 Persons||$399||$299||$299||$199 / $85 / $85 /|
Tour Length: 3 Days
Attractions: Splendid China (inclusive China Folk Culture Village), The Window of the World
|Shenzhen||Luohu Shangrila Hotel Shenzhen
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Shenzhen by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.