Singapore Classic Tours With Universal Studio Combo
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Singapore
Singapore is the dynamic city rich in contrast and color. See the city essence and be dazzled and delighted by an immersive entertainment experience that Universal Studio brings.
Duration: 5 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Singapore, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Singapore), , Chinatown
- Chinatown: Ngau Che Sui is known as Singapore's Chinatown featuring distinctly Chinese cultural elements. Chinatown also houses a food centre, a wet market and shops selling sundry goods. The famous Thian Hock Kheng temple can be seen in Chinatown.
Place & Transport: Singapore
Today's Activities: Merlion Park(Underwater World), Singapore Flyer, Orchard Road
- Merlion Park(Underwater World): Merlion Park is the renowned Landmark of Singapore. The statue with the head of a Lion and body of Mermaid standing tall at the mouth of the Singapore River with the background of the Esplanade, which nickname "the durian", will be an ideal place to capture your memories with your camera.
- Singapore Flyer: Singapore Flyer is the world's largest observation wheel. The Flyer offers breathtaking, panoramic views of the Marina Bay, our island city and beyond with a stunning 165m from the ground. There's also a wide range of shops, restaurants, activities and facilities.
- Orchard Road: Orchard Road is the famous shopping belt of Singapore. Spanning about 2.2km, Orchard Road is a one-way street flanked by distinctive shopping malls. It is Shopper's haven offering retail, dining and entertainment opportunities.
Place & Transport: Singapore
Today's Activities: Underwater World, Sentosa Island
- Underwater World: Underwater World is the well-known oceanarium showcasing some 2500 marine lives from 250 species. It is extremely popular with all our visitors for providing fun, leisure and educational experiences at the.
- Sentosa Island: Sentosa Island is the city's favorite resort getaway. The island includes a Resorts World, which is an enormous complex comprising a Universal Studios theme park, Singapore's first casino, shopping malls and hotels. Small beaches are also located around Sentosa.
Place & Transport: Singapore
Today's Activities: Resort World Universal Studio
- Resort World Universal Studio: The first and only Universal Studio theme park in Southeast Asia, Universal Studios™ Singapore will feature 24 movies- themed rides and attractions, 8 of which are designed exclusively for Singapore (when fully operational).Universal Studios™ Singapore promises to be a truly unique, world-class movie theme park - designed with careful attention to creating weather-protected experiences that enhance the natural setting of Sentosa Island.
Check out of hotel, free at own leisure until pick up time to Changi International Airport for your flight back home. End of Service.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$1,199||$819||-||-- - /|
|6-9 Persons||$1,159||$749||-||-- - /|
Tour Length: 5 Days
Attractions: Chinatown, Merlion Park, Singapore Flyer, Orchard Road, Underwater World, Sentosa Island, Resort World Universal Studio
|Singapore||Marina Bay Sands
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Singapore by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carryon baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.