Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
- Yuyuan Garden (1 hour): Yuyuan Garden is located in the center of Shanghai old quarters. It was a private garden built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty, with typical Chinese classic architecture and style. The complex covers an area of 2 hectares, with rockeries, pavilions, ponds and corridors. Yuyuan Garden is surrounding by a busy market place, where visitors can find everything from popular local snacks, handicrafts, antiques and souvenirs to some famous time-honored restaurants.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (1 hour): A short walk across Renmin Square from the Shanghai Museum, this offers a fascinating insight into Shanghai's future. The 2nd floor has a giant walkaround model of the city, and other floors have great displays and interactive exhibitions.
- The Shanghai World Financial Center (40 minutes): Shanghai World Financial Center is located in Pudong District, reaching a height of 492 meters (1,615 feet). It is now a new landmark of prosperous Shanghai. It was the second tallest building in the world when it was completed in 2007. Its observation deck, at 474 meters (1,555 feet) above the ground, is currently the tallest in the world. The multi-function skyscraper consists of hotels, apartments, restaurants, shopping malls, offices and observation decks.
- The Bund (40 minutes): This 1.5-kilometer-long embankment runs along the western bank of Huangpu River. On its west side it is the "architecture gallery" with 52 well-preserved old European style buildings. Once the major trading and commercial center of old Shanghai, the Bund has now taken on new vitality, with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, top end shops and bars offer plenty to see and do-and by night it's magic!
- Yuyuan Market (30 minutes): Located next to the Yuyuan Garden and also known today as the City God Temple, it was built in the fifteenth century during the Ming Dynasty. The City God Temple is a Taoist temple which is composed of many halls such as the Grand Hall, Middle Hall, Bedroom Palace, Star Gods Hall and etc. The City God Temple has a great influence on the residents of Shanghai. The religious festivals of the temple are considered to be festivals for all Shanghai people.
Shanghai to Suzhou, Train No. G114 (Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station) Dep 09:27 - Arr 09:50
- Humble Administrators Garden (1.5 hours): The garden is the best representative of Chinese classical gardens, constructed in the Ming dynasty, which focuses on a central pond with pavilions, terraces, chambers, and towers located nearby, the garden is divided into three parts: the eastern, middle and western parts. At 5 hectares the largest of these beautiful gardens, it is one of the most famous one. It provides everyone with pleasure. Don't miss the Garden Museum - actually don't miss any of these lovely places. Tourists may wear comfortable shoes, as there's a lot of walking here.
- Lingering Garden (1 hour): Suzhou is famous for its gardens. Lingering Garden is an elaborate succession of small gardens. Lingering in a garden you will marvel at its unique architecture and art. Designed to "linger" through the generations, with a succession of small beautifully landscaped gardens, pools and pavements and a pavilion for each season. It has wonderful covered walkways, carved corridors, elaborately shaped doorways and perfect viewpoints for a variety of perspectives on this special garden.
- Rickshaw ride (1.5 hours): Through the old streets & Hutongs in Suzhou, you will see local people's life.
- Tongli: Tongli town has a history of more than one thousand years. There are over hundreds of gardens established in Ming dynasty and Qing dynasty, temples, cartilages and former residence of eminent souls. Fifteen rivers divide the town into seven islands and fortynine sets of historic bridges connect the town as a whole.
- Tongli Cruise (30 minutes): Tongli Cruise is the best way to experience this water town.
Hotel to Train station Transfer (Suzhou), Train station Transfer (Shanghai), Airport Transfer (Shanghai)