Airport Transfer (Shanghai)
- Yuyuan Garden (1 hour): Yuyuan Garden is located in the center of Shanghai old quarters. It was a private garden built in 1559 during the Ming Dynasty, with typical Chinese classic architecture and style. The complex covers an area of 2 hectares, with rockeries, pavilions, ponds and corridors. Yuyuan Garden is surrounding by a busy market place, where visitors can find everything from popular local snacks, handicrafts, antiques and souvenirs to some famous time-honored restaurants.
- Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall (1 hour): A short walk across Renmin Square from the Shanghai Museum, this is a fascinating insight into Shanghai's future. The 2nd floor has a giant walkaround model of the city, and other floors have great displays, interactive exhibitions and walkthroughs of aspects such as the ports, greening, leisure etc.
- The Shanghai World Financial Center (40 minutes): Shanghai World Financial Center is located in Pudong District, reaching a height of 492 meters (1,615 feet). It is now a new landmark of prosperous Shanghai. It was the second tallest building in the world when it was completed in 2007. Its observation deck, at 474 meters (1,555 feet) above the ground, is currently the tallest in the world. The multi-function skyscraper consists of hotels, apartments, restaurants, shopping malls, offices and observation decks.
- The Bund (40 minutes): This 1.5-kilometer-long embankment runs along the western bank of Huangpu River. On its west side it is the "architecture gallery" with 52 well-preserved old European style buildings. Once the major trading and commercial center of old Shanghai, the Bund has now taken on new vitality, with futuristic developments, chic restaurants, top end shops and bars offer plenty to see and do-and by night it's magic!
- Tongli: Tongli town has a history of more than one thousand years. There are over hundreds of gardens established in Ming dynasty and Qing dynasty, temples, cartilages and former residence of eminent souls. Fifteen rivers divide the town into seven islands and fortynine sets of historic bridges connect the town as a whole.
- Tuisi Yuan (30 minutes): Tuishi Garden located in Tongli Town of Wujiang County, Suzhou City.
- The Garden of the Master of Nets (1 hour): The Garden of the Master of Nets is the smallest garden in Suzhou covering a space of only 5000 sq meters. The small space is its greatest charm as it encompasses all the elements of a classic Chinese garden within close boundaries.
- Panmen Gate (30 minutes): Pan Gate is an ancient city gate with land and water entrances. Once, a gate with land and water entrances was quite typical in ancient China. Much restored, this is one of the last remaining land and water gates in China, once a vital part of Suzhou's defences. The city wall, towers and gates form a nice scenic area. The view from the top across the town's rooftops and distant pagodas is better because of strict local rules regarding building height and design.
- Rickshaw ride (1.5 hours): Through the old streets & Hutongs in Suzhou, you will see local people's life.
Hotel to Train station Transfer (Suzhou)