Essence Of Wuhan Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Wuhan is rich in culture and history. Before starting your Yangtze River cruise why not explore some of the a attractions of Wuhan.
Duration: 2 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Wuhan, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Wuhan)
- The Yellow Crane Tower: The Yellow Crane Tower is situated on Snake Hill of wuchang District. It's one of "Three Major Towers in the South of the Yangtze River". It's the most famous representative building in Wuhan. - Hubei Provincial Museum: Founded in 1953, Hubei Provincial Museum has 6.5 hectares with 200,000 exquisite items include bronze, jade and lacquer work, porcelain and paintings. Tourists can enjoy a performance of chime bells, stone chimes and other ancient instruments. The museum is a window to explore Chinese history. If you wish to take bus from Wuhan to Yichang, please contact us for more details.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$339||-||- / $50 / -|
|6-9 Persons||-||$209||-||- / $50 / -|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$339||-||- / $50 / - /|
|6-9 Persons||-||$209||-||- / $50 / - /|
Tour Length: 2 Days
Attractions: The Yellow Crane Tower, Hubei Provincial Museum
|Wuhan||Dorsett Regency Wuhan
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Wuhan, Yichang by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.