Essence Of Wuwei Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Wuwei
Wuwei, called Liangzhou in ancient times, was an important post on the ancient Silk Road. Visiting Xixia Tablet, Lei Tai, Wuwei Wen Temple and the White Pagoda provides a better understanding of Wuwei history.
Duration: 3 Days
Be picked up from Bus or Train Station by your guide.
Place & Transport: Wuwei
Today's Activities: Lei Tai, Wuwei Wen Temple (Wen Miao), Haizang Pagoda
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
- Lei Tai (2 hours): Leitai Han Tomb is located in north of downtown area in Wuwei.Being a large brick tomb of the late Eastern Han Dynasty, Leitai Han Tomb is famous for excavating the cultural treasure bronze galloping horse, which is the symbol of Chinese tourism. Now Leitai Han Tomb is one of important scenic spots in Wuwei
- Wuwei Wen Temple (Wen Miao) (2 hours): Wuwei Wen temple is located in the southeast of the city.Wuwei Wen temple became key provincial level historical reservation approved by Gansu Municipal People's Government on September 1st, 1981.
- Haizang Pagoda: Haizang Pagoda is located 2.5 Kilometers northwest of Wuwei City.Haizang Pagoda, first built in Jin and rebuilt in past dynasties, forms a grand scale. Surrounded by green forest, like a temple hidden in the sea, hence it got the name, “Haizang Pagoda”. Haizang Pagoda is a key provincial level historic reservation.
Our guide and driver will transfer you to Bus or Train Station.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||-||$399||- / - / $67 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||-||$249||- / - / $67 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||-||$419||- / - / $72 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||-||$259||- / - / $72 /|
Tour Length: 3 Days
Attractions: Lei Tai, Wuwei Wen Temple (Wen Miao), Haizang Pagoda
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Wuwei by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.