Wuyi Mountain Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Wuyishan
The Mt Wuyi Natural Preserve is home to the most typical , most comprehensive and the biggest subtropical primeval forest habitation that can be found on the same latitude.Explore it will give you a leisure holiday.
Duration: 3 Days
Be picked up from Bus or Train Station by your guide.
Place & Transport: Wuyishan
Today's Activities: Wuyi Mountain, Mount Wuyi
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Wuyi Mountain: Located in the northeast of Fujian, Wuyi Mountain is just at the junction of Fujian Province and Jiangxi Province. The scenery in Wuyi Mountain is surprisingly amazing and spectacular, especially the Jiuqu River Tianyou Peak, Song Ancient Street, Dahongpao Tea Plants and Wuyi Palace. Many ancient painters and poets visited here just for search of inspiration.
- Mount Wuyi:
- Local Restaurant: The limited restaurant options mean that there is no choice available however our guide will organize the best available based on the season and the surroundings.
Our guide and driver will transfer you to Bus or Train Station.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$469||$399||- / $155 / $92 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||$319||$259||- / $155 / $92 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||$449||$399||- / $135 / $80 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||$309||$249||- / $135 / $80 /|
Tour Length: 3 Days
Attractions: Wuyi Mountain, Mount Wuyi, Xiamei Ancient Village
|Wuyishan||Wuyi Mountain Yeohwa Resort Wuyishan
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Wuyishan by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.