Essence Of Xi'an Seat-in-coach Tour
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Xi'an is famous for the Entombed warriors but it has much more to offer. We bring you the essential Xian in 3 days.
This tour starts at Beijing on every other Tuesday from March to November, on the twice a month basis.
Duration: 3 Days
Place & Transport: Arrive in Xian, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Airport Transfer (Xian)
Place & Transport: Xian
Today's Activities: One Day Seat-in-coach Tour of Xi'an Historic Relics
Meals: Breakfast, Chinese Lunch
--One Day Seat-in-coach Tour of Xi'an Historic Relics: Pick you up at your hotel lobby. The guide will call or leave you a message the night before your tour to prearrange the meeting time. Pay a visit to the Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, where 2000 year-old army of life-sized warriors are displayed, each one unique. It is about 35 km from Xian. After lunch, visit Banpo site, the village grounds occupied a physical area of 50,000 square meters, and consisted primarily of a residential section, a pottery area, and burial grounds. You will shall the coach with other tourists from different hotels. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel.
Place & Transport: Depart Xian, Flight not included
Today's Activities: Half Day Seat-in-coach Tour of Ancient Culture of Xi'an, Hotel to airport Transfer (Xian)
--Half Day Seat-in-coach Tour of Ancient Culture of Xi'an: Pick you up at your hotel lobby. The guide will call or leave you a message the night before your tour to prearrange the meeting time. You will visit Shaanxi Historical Museum in which displaying impressive collection of artifacts from the Silk Road as well as other relics from the Song, Ming and Qing dynasties. Then you will see the City Wall--an extension of the old Tang Dynasty structure, boasting the most complete city wall that survives through Chinese history. After lunch, pay a visit to Islamic mosques with more than 1200 years' history. It is famous for particular design of mixed architecture - combining traditional Muslim and Chinese styles. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||-||$249||- / - / $58 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||-||$219||- / - / $58 /|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||-||-||$269||- / - / $70 /|
|6-9 Persons||-||-||$239||- / - / $70 /|
Tour Length: 3 Days
Attractions: Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, The Wild Goose Pagoda and Banpo Museum,History Museum, Ancient City Wall and the Grand Mosque
|Xian||Xian Skytel Hotel
1. China Highlights does not operate Seat-in-Coach Tours. We act as a booking agent for specialized SIC operators.
2. The coach will pick up and return all tour guests to their hotels. This may mean that guests spend a substantial time on the coach while traveling between hotels. This time onboard the coach is always included as part of the duration of the tour.
3. A large tour group obviously reduces the ability of the guide to answer particular questions from guests and satisfy special requests from guests.
4. Guests may be required to move through the attractions at a pace faster that they wish, to meet the demands of the whole tour party and the time restrictions.
5. If you need to catch the overnight train, you will need to check out the hotel before you start the tour and you could save your luggage in the lobby.
6. China Highlights specializes in Private Tours but we also realize that some people prefer a slightly less expensive option. Is order to achieve these savings we sometimes use Group Tours run by other operators to reduce the cost to our customers. These tour operators will usually have two shopping opportunities each day and will also offer optional tours during the tour or at night. These shopping stops and tours provide income for the operator, the guide and driver. China Highlights has no control over this activity. We want you to be aware of this in advance.
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Xian by shared coach with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
Between airports and hotels.
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.