Guangzhou And Zhuhai Combo
- Centrally Located Hotel
- Authentic Local Restaurants
- Private Car and Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Service Charge & Government Taxes
- Tour Arrangements
Top Tours in Zhuhai
Daparture Date: You Choose!
Duration: 2 Days
Place & Transport:Guangzhou to Zhuhai
Today's Activities: Our guide and driver will escort you from Guangzhou to Zhuhai
Place & Transport:Zhuhai to Guangzhou
Today's Activities:Shijing Mountain, Lover's Avenue, The Statue of Fisher Girl, Shijing Mountain ropeway, New Summer Palace, Our guide and driver will escort you from Zhuhai to Guangzhou,
Meals:Breakfast, Chinese Lunch at Yue Pinxuan
- Shijing Mountain (1 hour): Beside the Jingshan Park on the north Haibin Road, Zhuhai City.The Shijing Mountain Ropeways is the appointed program of the one-day tour, the two-day tour and the three-day tour around the Zhuhai City.
- Lover's Avenue: Zhuhai is one of the world's most romantic cities. Under clear blue skies, clear streams gently flow down its green mountains into a dreamlike sea scape and a cool welcoming breeze. When you enter Zhuhai. You step into a world of beauty and romance.
- The Statue of Fisher Girl: The Statue of fisher girl has become the landmark in the city of Zhuhai, located at the scenic Xianglu Bay. She holds a pearl high in the air with both hands in an elegant pose, admiring its bright luster that also symbolizes the brightness of Zhuhai.
- Shijing Mountain ropeway: Beside the Jingshan Park on the north Haibin Road, Zhuhai City.The Shijing Mountain Ropeways is the appointed program of the one-day tour, the two-day tour and the three-day tour around the Zhuhai City.
- New Summer Palace (3 hours): Lanpu in Jida, Zhuhai.It attracts countless tourists from home and abroad with its rich Qing culture, exquisite pavilions, terraces and towers, as well as large-scale dance performances with boundless vigor.
- Yue Pinxuan: Definitely a five -star restaurant which offers comfortable atmosphere and good service. It features traditional Canton cuisine and gets favorable reviews from the customers.
- Normally hotels allow a maximum of 3 adults per room with an extra bed, at extra charge.
- Tour price is indicative only, please enquire for a detailed quotation.
- More people more discounts. Low season, lower price.
- * Single Room Supplement prices are shown: Superior/Deluxe/Economy
|Nov.1 - Mar. 31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$519||-||-||$151 / - / -|
|6-9 Persons||$509||-||-||$151 / - / -|
|Apr.1 - Oct.31||Superior||Deluxe||Economy||Single Room Supplement *|
|2-5 Persons||$439||-||-||$151 / - / - /|
|6-9 Persons||$509||-||-||$151 / - / - /|
Tour Length: 2 Days
Attractions: Shijing Mountain, Lover's Avenue, The Statue of fisher girl, Shijing Mountain ropeway, New Summer Palace
|Zhuhai||Ocean Spring Hotel|
- Entrance Fees:
To scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
All meals as specified in the itinerary.
If the restaurant indicated is not available on the day, your guide will arrange another restaurant from our list of approved restaurants. Breakfast is usually a western style buffet. We endeavor to ensure that a choice of western and Chinese breakfasts is supplied, however there may be occasions when only a Chinese breakfast is available in some remote locations.
- Private Transfers:
Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing in Guangzhou, Zhuhai by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above).
Your comfort is our priority! Click here to get a description of the vehicles that we use for our tours.
As outlined in the itinerary an English-speaking guide and driver will be provided in each city, who will remain with you throughout your time in that city. A new guide and a new driver will meet you at each city on your tour, to provide you with the best local knowledge available.
Hotel fees are based on two people sharing one room with twin beds.
All hotels as listed in the above itinerary serve daily western or Chinese breakfast. All rooms are air-conditioned with private facilities unless specified.
- Service Charge & Government Taxes:
The insurance is China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance.
Click here to learn more about the insurance coverage and the sum insured.
- Luggage Transfers:
The tour cost includes planning, handling, operational and communication charges.
- International Airfare or Train Tickets to enter or leave China.
USA-CHINA/CHINA-USA: China Highlights has negotiated special discount fares (restrictions apply) for selected flights operated by Air China from major US and China gateways. We are able to offer these special deals to confirmed customers. Discount US to China Flights
- China Entry Visa Fees.
- Excess Baggage Charges.
Passengers holding an adult fare or half fare ticket are entitled to a free baggage allowance of 20kg, for economy class. Total weight of carry on baggage for each passenger may not exceed 5kg. The size may not exceed 20x40x 55cm. More
- Personal Expenses:
Expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, fax, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals which are not included in the tour itinerary.
Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary.
- Single Room Supplement.