116th Canton Fair Registration
The Canton Fair visitors should get registered before they visit the Fair, and have their Buyer Card (aka IC Card or Entry Badge) stamped and confirmed upon registration. A Buyer Card is the only official admission to the Fair.
If you already have Buyer’s IC Card, please note that this card can be used for the upcoming sessions of the Canton Fair. If you have forgotten to bring your card or have lost it, you need to reapply for it, which costs 200 CNY or 250 HKD per card as a service fee.
There are two registration centers in Area A and Area C of the Pazhou complex.
Other Places to Get Your Buyer Card
- Canton Fair Hong Kong Customer Service Center: To save your precious time and make registration easier, there are Buyer Registration Counters in Hong Kong for you to apply for the card.
- 31 appointed hotels have an Overseas Buyers’ Registration Office.
- The Overseas Buyers' Registration Office in China Import and Export Fair Complex
You can also pre-apply via the BEST platform and pick up your Buyer Card at our center with a copy of your online notice and relevant documents.
- 1. The Registration must be done upon you arrive in Guangzhou by yourself, which can't be done through internet!
- 2. The Chinese exhibitors may refuse to negotiate with someone without a Visitor Card. Please bring along the required documents (as listed below) to Fair's Visitors' Registration Office for registration.
- 3. The visitor card will be also valid for next period and onwards. If your visitor card has been lost, you need to re-register and cost ￥200 for service fee.
- 4. Consider to the registration peak hour that occurs at 9:30am to 12:00am on Oct. 15th , 16th , 23rd , 24th , Nov. 1st and 2nd at China Import and Export Fair Complex. We highly recommend you to register the fair out of the peak hour in these 30 hotels.
The Canton Fair office set Overseas Buyers’ Registration Office at these 30 hotels.
- 1. Click the hotel name to get more information on it!
Overseas Buyers' Registration Office in China Import and Export Fair Complex:
|Phase I||Phase III
|Oct.15, 2014 10:30-18:00
Oct. 16-17, 2014 8:30-18:00
Oct. 19, 2014 8:30-16:00
|Oct. 31- Nov. 3, 2014 8:30-18:00
Nov. 4, 2014 8:30-14:00
Overseas Buyers' Registration Office in appointed hotels:
|Phase I||Phase III
| Oct. 15 -16, 2014 (8:30-20:00)
Oct. 17 -19, 2014 (8:30-18:00)
|Oct. 31 - Nov. 3, 2014 (8:30-18:00)
Nov. 4, 2014 (8:30-14:00)
|Buyer Categories||Required Documents
Regular Buyers (Free of Charge)
New Buyers (120 HKD or 100 CNY per application)
Replacement of Buyer Card (250 HKD or 100 CNY per replacement)
1. Original travel documents (see remarks for details)
About the Fair
Attending the Fair
- Visa Application
- Transportation to the Fair
- Entrance Procedures
- Attend the Fair
To Pazhou Conplex: 7.4KM
To Pazhou Conplex: 10.2KM
To Pazhou Conplex: 6KM