How to Cook Braised Eggplant
Braised eggplant is a home-cooked vegetable dish with a long history. This dish is delicious and juicy. Eggplant is rich in vitamin P that many fruits and vegetables cannot catch up with. Vitamin P can keep elasticity and physiological function of vascular wall and, prevent vascular hardening or rupture. Therefore, eating eggplant is good for our vascular.
Seasonings: salad oil, salt, chilli, dark soy sauce and white sugar
Note: The amount of the seasonings listed above can be adjusted according to personal taste.
- Clean the eggplants and remove the stalks. Cut eggplants into a hob shape.
- Salt the eggplants for 10 minutes, then wash and drain.
- Heat the salad oil in a wok. Add the eggplants and stir-fry.
- When the eggplants become slightly soft, add the chili and some dark soy sauce.
- Stir-fry until the eggplants are soft. Add some white sugar.
- The braised eggplant is ready. Dish it out!
Questions and Answers About How to Cook Braised Eggplant
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Cooking Class
- Mapo Tofu
- Yangzhou Fried Rice
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Chow Mein
- Braised Eggplant
- Diced Chicken with Chili
- Noodles with Bean Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs
- Sautéed Shredded Pork with Sweet Bean Sauce
- Black Pepper Beef Fillet
- Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork
- Poached Sliced Beef in Hot Chili Oil
- Boiled Prawns
- Steamed Weever
- Steamed Egg Custard
- Congee with Mung Bean
- Winter Melon Soup with Pork Ribs
- Winter Melon Soup with Dried Shrimps
- Dry Fried String Beans
- Green Vegetables with Mushrooms
- Home Style Tofu
- Potato with a Vinegar Flavor
- Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes
- Pumpkin Pie
- Scrambled Eggs with Cucumber
- Pickled Cucumber
- Sautéed Sweet Corn with Pine Nuts
- Scrambled Eggs