How to Cook Green Vegetables with Mushrooms
Green vegetables with mushrooms are a home style cooked vegetable dish. It is simple to cook, but tastes delicious with a high nutritional value. Green vegetables contain lots of vitamins, minerals, crude fibers and carotene. Mushrooms are rich in protein, carbohydrates and vitamins B and D.
200g green vegetables and 20g dried mushrooms
Seasonings: some garlic, some cooking oil, 2g salt, 1 teaspoon corn starch, and 2g chicken powder
Note: The amount of the seasonings listed above can be adjusted according to personal taste.
- Soak the dried mushrooms with warm water until they are soft and then clean them. Cut them into chunks if there are any big ones.
- Clean the green vegetables.
- Slice the garlic.
- Mix the corn starch with some water.
- Heat the wok. Add some cooking oil. Put the green vegetables into the wok and stir-fry them until they are soft. Add some salt and stir-fry the green vegetables for a while. Pour the green vegetables tidily into a dish so that they look good.
- Clean the wok and heat it with some cooking oil. Add the garlic slices and fry them until they are fragrant. Put in the mushrooms and stir-fry for about 1 minute over a high heat. Pour some water over the mushrooms. Boil the mushrooms over a slow heat for about 5 minutes. Add some salt and chicken powder and pour in the starch water. Stir-fry for a further 20 seconds. Dish the mushrooms onto the cooked green vegetables and pour the juice from the wok over the mushrooms and green vegetables.
- The green vegetables with mushrooms are finished!
I updated this article on September 10, 2012
See all my travel articles
- Chinese Cooking Class
- Mapo Tofu
- Yangzhou Fried Rice
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Chow Mein
- Braised Eggplant
- Diced Chicken with Chili
- Noodles with Bean Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs
- Sautéed Shredded Pork with Sweet Bean Sauce
- Black Pepper Beef Fillet
- Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork
- Poached Sliced Beef in Hot Chili Oil
- Boiled Prawns
- Steamed Weever
- Steamed Egg Custard
- Congee with Mung Bean
- Winter Melon Soup with Pork Ribs
- Winter Melon Soup with Dried Shrimps
- Dry Fried String Beans
- Green Vegetables with Mushrooms
- Home Style Tofu
- Potato with a Vinegar Flavor
- Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes
- Pumpkin Pie
- Scrambled Eggs with Cucumber
- Pickled Cucumber
- Sautéed Sweet Corn with Pine Nuts
- Scrambled Eggs