Scrambled eggs with tomatoes are a common variation of scrambled eggs. Tomato is rich in carotene and vitamins B and C. It is juicy and tastes sour-sweet. Scrambled eggs with tomatoes are highly nutritional. It is simple to cook and looks good.
3 tomatoes and 3 eggs
Seasonings: some chives, 30ml cooking oil, 2g salt, 5g white sugar, and some cooking wine
Note: The amount of the seasonings listed above can be adjusted according to personal taste.
- Clean and slice the chives.
- Clean and dice the tomatoes into chunks.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl. Whisk the eggs to mix up the yolks and the egg whites completely with a wire whisk or chopsticks.
- Place a wok over a high heat and add some cooking oil evenly to the bottom of the wok. Add the beaten eggs. Stir-fry the eggs until they are set and golden. Break the egg mixture into pieces and place into a dish.
- Leave some cooking oil in the wok. Put the tomato chunks in and stir-fry for a bit. Add the salt and cooking wine and stir-fry the tomato chunks until they become juicy and add a few water.
- Add the cooked eggs and small pieces of chives in with the tomatoes and stir-fry for a few seconds. Add some white sugar and salt and stir-fry evenly.
- The scrambled eggs with tomatoes are cooked.