How to Cook Scrambled Eggs
The dish called scrambled eggs is a common style of home cooking where egg is the main ingredient. It has a great look and taste and is rich in nutrition. It is simple to cook, easy to handle and is suitable for a beginner to try.
Seasonings:5g Chinese chives, salad oil, salt, cooking wine
Note: The amount of the seasonings listed above can be adjusted according to personal taste.
- Clean the chives and dice them into small pieces.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl.
- Add some salt. Whisk the eggs with a wire whisk or chopsticks. Be sure the yolks and the egg whites are mixed up completely.
- Pour 2 teaspoons of water into the bowl. Add the small chives to the bowl and whisk them a bit.
- Pour some salad oil into a wok. Heat the oil to 70% of its temperature. Pour the beaten eggs into the wok. Let the eggs set and then stir the eggs from the bottom up. Let the eggs set again and then break the egg into pieces.
- Add some cooking wine and stir the eggs for about 10 seconds.
- The scrambled eggs are finished so dish them out.
Questions and Answers About How to Cook Scrambled Eggs
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Cooking Class
- Mapo Tofu
- Yangzhou Fried Rice
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Chow Mein
- Braised Eggplant
- Diced Chicken with Chili
- Noodles with Bean Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs
- Sautéed Shredded Pork with Sweet Bean Sauce
- Black Pepper Beef Fillet
- Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork
- Poached Sliced Beef in Hot Chili Oil
- Boiled Prawns
- Steamed Weever
- Steamed Egg Custard
- Congee with Mung Bean
- Winter Melon Soup with Pork Ribs
- Winter Melon Soup with Dried Shrimps
- Dry Fried String Beans
- Green Vegetables with Mushrooms
- Home Style Tofu
- Potato with a Vinegar Flavor
- Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes
- Pumpkin Pie
- Scrambled Eggs with Cucumber
- Pickled Cucumber
- Sautéed Sweet Corn with Pine Nuts
- Scrambled Eggs