How to Cook Steamed Egg Custard
Steamed egg custard is a northern Chinese dish. The custard has a yellow appearance and tastes smooth and delicate. It is suitable for both young and old as it can release proteins, is easily digested and can be absorbed by all ages. Moreover, it is easily and quickly cooked.
3 eggs and 20g lean pork
Seasonings: 5g cooking oil, 5g soy sauce, 2g salt and 5g chives
Note: The amount of the seasonings listed above can be adjusted according to personal taste.
- Mince the lean pork.
- Clean and dice the chives into small pieces.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and beat.
- Add salt, soy sauce, diced chives and minced meat. Pour in 200ml water and mix thoroughly. Add some cooking oil.
- Put the bowl into the steamer and steam for about 10 minutes. The steamed egg custard is finished.
I updated this article on February 28, 2014
See all my travel articles
- Chinese Cooking Class
- Mapo Tofu
- Yangzhou Fried Rice
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Chow Mein
- Braised Eggplant
- Diced Chicken with Chili
- Noodles with Bean Sauce
- Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs
- Sautéed Shredded Pork with Sweet Bean Sauce
- Black Pepper Beef Fillet
- Fish-Flavored Shredded Pork
- Poached Sliced Beef in Hot Chili Oil
- Boiled Prawns
- Steamed Weever
- Steamed Egg Custard
- Congee with Mung Bean
- Winter Melon Soup with Pork Ribs
- Winter Melon Soup with Dried Shrimps
- Dry Fried String Beans
- Green Vegetables with Mushrooms
- Home Style Tofu
- Potato with a Vinegar Flavor
- Scrambled Eggs with Tomatoes
- Pumpkin Pie
- Scrambled Eggs with Cucumber
- Pickled Cucumber
- Sautéed Sweet Corn with Pine Nuts
- Scrambled Eggs