Winter melon soup with pork ribs tastes mild and delicious. It can reduce human body heat and quench thirst, and so is very suitable for eating in summer. This home cooking recipe is simple. Why not give it a try in the heat of summer?
500g pork ribs and 750g winter melon
Seasonings: 2 chives, a piece of mature ginger, 20 Sichuan peppers yellow rice wine and salt
Note: The amount of the seasonings listed above can be adjusted according to personal taste.
- Clean and cut the pork ribs into chunks.
- Peel the winter melon and dice into 1-cm pieces.
- Clean and dice the mature ginger.
- Clean and tie the chives into a knot.
- Blanch the pork ribs for about two minutes and drain.
- Pour water into a stewpot and add the diced ginger, chive knots and Sichuan peppers. When the soup boils, add the pork ribs.
- When the soup boils again, add the salt and stew on low for about an hour and a half.
- Add the winter melon. Stew on medium for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the chives and spoon the soup into serving bowls. The soup is finished!