Those people that have people that have gluten and food additive intolerances can use the information below to explain to the staff at the restaurant how they should prepare your food.
- The kind of disease I have prevents me from eating the food which is made of wheat, rye, barley and barley because the gluten in this kind of food makes me ill.
This problem I have is that any gluten in the food will cause a problem to small intestine. The best treatment is to making every effort to stay away from this kind of food.
- Any food made of flour, wheat, rye, barley, like bread, doughnut, cake, pie, crackers, noodles, macaroni, or any flavoring, crumbs of bread and cakes are forbidden.
- These product that contains wheat starch, malt or flavor that contains malt may found in the following kind of food: chicken essence, processed meat, flavor, soy sauce or salad dressings.
- I am able to eat meat, fish, fruit and vegetables as well as rice and potato.
- Please choose the dishes that fit me from the menu. I appreciate your help and all your suggestions.
- Note; Please use another pan to cook it for me!