Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival Dates
In 2013 it takes place on September 19th. Chinese people will have a three-day holiday from September 19 to 21, but work on Sunday, September 22. See Chinese Public Holiday Schedule 2013/2014.
When Mid-Autumn occurs at the very end of September or early October it is usually combined with National Day (October 1) holiday for a week-long holiday.
See below dates of the festival in coming years. See left for the best places to enjoy a China tour during Mid-Autumn Festival.
Send Free Mid-Autumn Festival Cards
Questions and Answers About Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival Dates
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Mid-Autumn Festival (Zhongqiu Jie)
- Mid-Autumn Festival Dates
- History and Origin
- Beijing Mid-Autumn Festival
- Shanghai Mid-Autumn Festivities
- Hangzhou's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival in Shenzhen
- Guangzhou Mid-Autumn Festival
- Hong Kong Mid-Autumn Festivities
- Vietnam's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Singapore's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Malaysia's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Japan's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Philippines' Mid-Autumn Festival
- South Korea's Mid-Autumn Festival