The Mid-Autumn Festival in the Philippines
The Mid-Autumn Day is a big day for the overseas Chinese in Philippine. When it comes, the China Town in Manila, the capital of Philippine, would then be filled with an exciting and bustling atmosphere. There are activities held by overseas Chinese to celebrate the festival. It would last for two days. The main business blocks in the settlement of overseas Chinese is decorated with lanterns and streamers. The main crossings and the bridges to the Chinatown are fluttered with colorized streamers. All kinds of moon cakes are sold at many stores. Some of them are made by themselves, while the others are imported from China. There are celebrations including dragon dance parade, ethnic clothing parade, lanterns parade and float parade, which attract lots of people to gather and enjoy the festival. The happy and joyful festival atmosphere pervades the old China Town.
Send Free Mid-Autumn Festival Cards
Questions and Answers About The Mid-Autumn Festival in the Philippines
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Mid-Autumn Festival (Zhongqiu Jie)
- Mid-Autumn Festival Dates
- History and Origin
- Beijing Mid-Autumn Festival
- Shanghai Mid-Autumn Festivities
- Hangzhou's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival in Shenzhen
- Guangzhou Mid-Autumn Festival
- Hong Kong Mid-Autumn Festivities
- Vietnam's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Singapore's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Malaysia's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Japan's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Philippines' Mid-Autumn Festival
- South Korea's Mid-Autumn Festival