Places to Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival in Shenzhen
Lotus Flower Mountain Park (莲花山公园)
It is the most popular place for the locals to get together with family to wait for and watch the rising moon. On the Mid-Autumn Festival night, Kite Square (an open lawn in the park) sees groups of families and friends enjoying their evening.
Garden Expo Park (园博园)
This free park is very popular among locals thanks to its refreshing and beautiful environment of typical gardens with lush trees and flowers.
Citizen Square (市民中心)
A large open square embraced by tall buildings, it will probably allow you to have a unique view of the moon. It is less popular than Lotus Flower Mountain Park and Garden Expo Park, but offers less noise and more space.
The park has held lantern shows and flower shows to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival during past years. Information on this year’s entertainments is not yet available. We will upload it as soon as it is made public.
Central Park (中心公园)
Transformed from an 800-meter-long (2600-ft-long) green belt, the park is one of the few open green lands in downtown Shenzhen. Two artificial lakes were added to enhance and create harmonious beauty.
Honghu Park (洪湖公园)
Large parts of Honghu Park are covered by water. Hence local Shenzheners like to go to the park to see lotus flowers and enjoy various water activities in summer.
Join in the festivities with our Shezhen tours.
Send Free Mid-Autumn Festival Cards
Questions and Answers About Places to Celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival in Shenzhen
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Mid-Autumn Festival (Zhongqiu Jie)
- Mid-Autumn Festival Dates
- History and Origin
- Beijing Mid-Autumn Festival
- Shanghai Mid-Autumn Festivities
- Hangzhou's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival in Shenzhen
- Guangzhou Mid-Autumn Festival
- Hong Kong Mid-Autumn Festivities
- Vietnam's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Singapore's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Malaysia's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Japan's Mid-Autumn Festival
- Philippines' Mid-Autumn Festival
- South Korea's Mid-Autumn Festival