Mosques in Dunhuang
Dunhuang Mosque 敦煌清真寺
The Dunhuang Mosque was first built in Ming Dynasty(1368-1644) and was rebuilt in the 6th year (1917) of the Public of China. The major architecture are the main hall and two side halls. The main hall is located in the west and opposite to the east. The south side hall and the north side hall are closed to the main hall, which connect in a whole. Both profiles of the front aisle are marked with a large relief floral pattern. In the back of the main hall, there are a two-floor moon building, a baptism room and the living room for imams.
Address: North Back Street, Dongguan, Dunhuang, Gansu (甘肃省敦煌市东关北后街)