The Guiyang Mosque is the only masque in Guiyang. It was first built by Hui people in 2nd year (1724) of Yongzheng, Qing Dynasty(1644-1911) and was rebuilt in the 7th year(1837) of Daoguang, Qing Dynasty. The temple covers an area of 630 square meters. The prayer hall is a Chinese traditional building which covers an area of 130 square meters, including the main hall, kiln hall and Juanpeng. In the south of the prayer hall is a five-floor building, which occupies an area of 400 square meters. The office room, teaching room, store room, bath room and guest house are set up in the building.
Address: Zhuangyuan Street, Guiyang, Guizhou (贵州省贵阳市夏状元街)