Mosques in Hefei
The Hefei Mosque was first built in the Hongwu Period, Ming Dynasty(1368-1644). It is a sizable, beautiful and well-structured Muslim temple which services as the community for Muslim people to impart religious knowledge and do prayer.
The temple covers an area of 1,500 square meters. The main hall is a two-floor Arabic-style building, which occupies an area of 160 square meters. There are one imam, 2 Manlas, 10 Xuedongs and 30 volumes of Arabic lection in the temple. The mosque has 3,000 households of Muslim people with a total population of about 10,000 people. They all are Hui people and follow the Gedi gift. The monthly visitors to the Masque for prayer can reach to 5,000 people. The temple has become an important cultural exchange occasion for the home and abroad Muslim people.
Address: 27 Shouzhe Road, Hefei, Anhui (安徽省合肥市寿者路27号)