Nanchang Cuxiang Mosque was first built in the 4th year(1824) of Daoguang, Qing Dynasty(1644-1911). The temple, covering an area of more than 400 square meters, is located in the south and opposite to the north. The temple is divided into two two-floor builidings: the front building and the back building. Between the two buildings is a yard. The first floor of the front building is the water room and the second floor is the office room. The meeting room, teaching room, iama house, and guest house are in the first floor of the back building. The second floor is the prayer hall, covering an area of 100 square meters, which can hold 200 people to do prayer.
The Cuxiang Mosque has become the religious center for Muslim people and is the headquarter of the Islamic Association in Jiangxi Province.
Address: 15 Cuxiang, Zhongshan Road, Nanchang (南昌市中山路醋巷15号)