Shijiazhuang Mosque was first built in 1907 and the existing temple was rebuilt in 1995. The major constructions are the prayer hall building and the general building. The prayer hall building is a two-floor building. The first floor of the prayer hall building is a small prayer hall which is for the regular prayer. The big prayer hall is in the second floor which is used in the Jumah Day or other important festival. It can hold almost 1,000 people. On the top of the prayer hall building is four Xuanli Buildings standing in each corner of the roof. The general building has three floors. The first floor is the bath house. The second floor is the Municipal Islamic Association office. The three floor is the dorm room.
Address:17 Masque Street, Xinhua District, Shijiazhuang, Hebei (河北省石家庄市新华区清真寺街17号)