Mosques in Wuhan
Wuhan Qiyimen Mosque 武汉起义门清真寺
The Wuhan Qiyimen Mosque was first built in the early age of Qing Dynasty(1644-1911). It was rebuilt for many times. The temple used to be a large and grand temple. In the Guangxu Period, the temple covered an area of 2,300 square meters.
Now the existing temple is smaller than before. The major constructions are two buildings, three stone steles and an old well. The prayer hall is in the second floor of one building.
Address: 67 Qiyi Street, Wuchang, Wuhan (武汉武昌起义街67号)
Questions and Answers About Mosques in Wuhan
Hi Myzatul, sorry, I don't know any Muslim village in Wuhan.Whitney Liao replied on 2013-03-05
Hi Shira, this mosque is not near the Wuhan Polytechnic. It is about 20 km away, 50mins by car.Whitney Liao replied on 2012-08-28
Hi Thami, here are 2 Mosques for you.
1. No. 146 Minquan Road, Hankou, Wuhan（武汉汉口民权路146号）
2. No. 67 Qiyi Road, Wuchang, Wuhan(武汉武昌起义街67号)
Hope it helps. WhitneyWhitney Liao replied on 2012-08-03
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.