Weihai, a port city, features a golden coastline and lively islands. The city’s major draw is Liugong Island, where Jiawu War Museum is located, a museum memorizing the humiliating Sino-Japanese war of 1894-1895. In addition, the island provides some ideal hiking trails.
Questions and Answers About Weihai Attractions
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Chinese Name: 威海
- Chinese Pinyin: wēi hǎi
- English Name: Weihai
- Location: Southeast China
- Latitude: 37° 50' N
- Longitude: 122° 10' E
- Area: 5,436 sq. km. (2,099 sq. mi.)
- Time Zone: (UTC+8)
- Area Code: 0631
- Population: 7.6 milliom