Fule International Ceramic Art Museums
It is a paradise for people who love ceramic arts. The Fule International Ceramic Art Museums complex is composed of a main exhibition hall, a ceramic documents center, and 21 museums for 21 countries and regions, including Canada, USA, UK, Germany and Italy. Here on display are more than 10,000 pieces of ceramic works, made by over 500 ceramic artists from different countries and regions.
- Dynamic artistic atmosphere: Every year, ceramic artists from different countries will be invited to work here for a period of time. Part of their works will be added to the collection of the museums.
- Artistic works combining many cultures: Works done by artists from different countries reflect their own cultures and the influence of Chinese culture.
- Visit the large collection of ceramic works done by outstanding artists.
- Make by your own hand a piece of ceramics at the workshop.
- Visit the nearby large expanse of fruit orchards.
- Opening hours: 08:00 – 19:00, daily
- Address: 1, Qiaoshan Rd. Fuping County, Shaanxi Province (80km/50miles northeast of Xi'an City)
- Getting There:
a. Coach: Take a coach from Xi'an coach station to Fuping County. The ride takes about one hour, then switch to take a taxi to Fule International Ceramic Art Museums.
b. Taxi: You can hire a taxi in downtown Xi'an and go directly to the Museums. The cost is about RMB 150 for one way.
Questions and Answers About Fule International Ceramic Art Museums
I updated this article on November 12, 2013
See all my travel articles
- Xi'an Things to Do
- Top Things to Do
- Free Things to Do
- Things to do with Kids
- How to Plan a Tour