Xi'an Western Restaurants
Green Molly Restaurant & Pub
Located in a little corner of Xi'an, this restaurant has the comfortable character of a quiet, peaceful and tender girl. The restaurant boasts three floors, with catering on the first floor, a wine cellar on the second and a cool bar in the basement. With a rich Mediterranean expression and decorated with colorful roofs, wooden balustrades, brick walls and red doors, this restaurant shows customers its good intentions and great ideas. It is a great place for both couples on a romantic date and friends getting together for a night out.
The cuisine is at once attractive and tempting. The seafood pizzas and pastas are authentic and delicious and have earned a high regard from customers. The different soup choices are also popular.
Green Molly's bar is decorated in an Irish style, and often has live bands in the evenings. Retire to the bar after dinner for some rock and a wonderful experience.
- Chinese name: 绿茉莉
- Average price per person: 106 yuan
- Open: 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.; 6:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Address: 1st Floor, Gaoke Annex Building, Gaoxin Road, Gaoxin District (高新区高新路高科大厦副楼1楼)
- Tel: 029-81883339
- Transportation: Take bus 14, 210, 211, 308, 312, 604 or 608 and get off at Gaoxin Road (高新路站).
This restaurant brings you a comfortable, elegant, peaceful and romantic feeling from its Japanese-style decorations, and the staff is both polite and enthusiastic. Getting together at COLABO with friends to relax is a very agreeable time.
The food is spoken highly of by customers and is of a good appearance and high quality. The desserts, especially the hot chocolate cakes, are popular choices.
- Chinese name: COLABO意大利餐厅
- Average price per person: 149 yuan
- Open: 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.; 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Address: 11th Floor, Tower B, Kai'ai Building, 1 Xihuamen, Beilin District (碑林区西华门1号凯爱大厦B座11楼)
- Tel: 029-87201501, 029-87201502
- Transportation: Take bus 502, 702 or 707 and get off at Beiyuanmen (北院门站).
Babela's Kitchen (Minleyuan 民乐园店)
Babela's Kitchen is a warm Italian restaurant located in the east section of the pedestrian in Xi'an. The choice of decorations in the restaurant is simple and fresh.
Babela's pizzas are the hit dishes, and the roasted chicken wings are also appreciated by many customers. It is a good place to rest and have a relaxing time with friends.
- Chinese name: 巴贝拉意式休闲餐厅
- Average price per person: 38 yuan
- Open: 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Address: 1st Floor, Building 9, Outdoor Pedestrian East, Minleyuan Wanda Square, 111 Jiefang Road, Xincheng District (新城区解放路111号民乐园万达广场室外步行街东口9号楼1楼)
- Tel: 029-87399858, 029-68616677
- Transportation: Take bus 5, 14, 15, 16, 20, 25, 30, 32, 40 or 41 to Minleyuan (民乐园站).
BULL FIGHTER (Gaoxin Branch 高新店)
As you may have guessed, BULL FIGHTER's specialty is steak. Thick steaks with a good appearance and rich fragrance are praised by the restaurants' loyal customers. Set meals including bread, salad, soup, drinks as well as desserts are also highly valued.
The atmosphere and furnishings of the restaurant are very elegant and peaceful -- a great choice for a romantic night out or for a casual meet-up after shopping.
- Chinese name: 斗牛士牛排馆
- Average price per person: 81 yuan
- Open: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Address: 3rd Floor, Shijijinhua Gaoxin Branch, 33 Kechuang Road, Gaoxin District (高新区科创路33号世纪金花高新店3楼)
- Tel: 029-62962626
- Transportation: Take bus 14, 206, 207, 211, 212, 217, 218 or 219 and get off at Gaoxin Road (高新路站).
You will fall in love with the environment in this restaurant -- laid-back, comfortable and agreeable. The great scene of the Big Goose Pagoda and its surroundings can be viewed from the windows, which is one of the highlights of this restaurant. The service is warm and considerate and creates a homelike feeling for customers.
The Western food in this restaurant is exquisitely made. The fruit buffet is fresh and attractive -- don't miss it! Stop by to have a taste of the delicious dishes or to enjoy a tea-time break.
- Chinese name: 雨花西餐厅
- Average price per person: 90 yuan
- Open: 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Address: A9 Area, Datang Nightless City, Big Goose Pagoda South Square, 6 Huanta South Road East Section, Yanta District (雁塔区环塔南路东段6号大雁塔南广场大唐不夜城A9区)
- Tel: 029-85515588
- Transportation: Take 19, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 34, 41, 237, 400, 401, 408, 500 or 501 to the Big Goose Pagoda South Square (大雁塔南广场站).
St. Louis Portuguese Restaurant
When stepping into this restaurant, you will be intoxicated by the exotic, elegant and quiet atmosphere. At night, the lights are turned down and the candles lit up. Sitting down for a meal, enjoying the delicious food and listening to the soft music here is a wonderful romantic experience. The Western dishes are authentic and tasty, and the service is comfortably warm and considerate.
- Chinese name: 圣路易葡国餐厅
- Average price per person: 157 yuan
- Open: 10:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Address: 1st Floor, Rose Building, 25 Keji Road, Gaoxin District (高新区科技路25号玫瑰大楼1楼)
- Tel: 029-88318888
- Transportation: Take bus 14, 28, 211, 217, 218, 219, 220 or 226 to Yamei Building (亚美大厦站).
BACCHUS PIZZA on Gaoxin Road (高新路店)
The inside of this restaurant is cozy, without being cramped. Under the dim lights, you can certainly feel a sense of romance.
Bacchus Pizza's Western dishes are professionally made. The cream mushrooms with baked rice and rich cheese, the crispy and fragrant pizzas, and the fresh tiramisu are all delicious and popular menu choices.
- Chinese name: 巴克斯西餐厅
- Average price per person: 70 yuan
- Open: 9:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Address: 25 Gaoxin Road, Gaoxin District (高新区高新路25号)
- Tel: 029-88218111
- Transportation: Take bus 206 or 226 to Guanghua Road (光华路站).
Questions and Answers About Xi'an Western Restaurants
- Send your inquiry before Apr. 30, 2014, and we will email you a $25 coupon.
- The coupon is valid till Dec. 31, 2014, for paying tour packages worth $250 or up.
- The coupon cannot be used for paying flight tickets, train tickets, hotel rooms and day trips.
- Xi'an Things to Do
- Top Things to Do
- Free Things to Do
- Things to do with Kids
- How to Plan a Tour